Can't login to my EE account

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1352 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

I joined EE on the 13th July and since then I have been unable to set up or even login to my customer account. 

I have been trying to add my mobile phone number to look at  my bills and check my data allowance since I joined and still I am unable to do so. 

Now I know I have now passed my 14 day cooling off period but I am having serious doubts as they have once again told me it could be another month before this issue is resolved,

is there any room to manoeuvre here as I am getting more frustrated that I cannot access my data allowance and I am unable to manage my account see my bills or utilise other services. 

I made them aware of the issue from the first day and they keep saying we are aware of it hopefully it will, be resolved soon.  

Have a read of this

http://tiny.cc/zncmsz

If you have not already 4 links on the left of the page.

And this 

http://tiny.cc/oocmsz

url takes you to EE.

Edited by 45002
url problems as usual ......................

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

It's nothing like what you posted in the link, I get an error message saying the number is already registered to a main user, I verified the email as soon as I registered and tried to add my number, EE have stated they are aware of the issue and a number of customers are experiencing this and they are working on a fix.  But it's been the weeks now.