• Tweets

• Hello, yesterday Barclays Bank put my account under review suddenly just i received a message about that to wait 7 days . I ve been to local branch and they didn't tell me any information saying to me to wait 14 days . The problem is I think they will take longer than they said and I can't wait so much cause I need the money for my own company and to live life daily. This situation its caused me a sever anxiety, I dont know what to do . I can prove that I m a self employed . Can somebody tell me what should I do ?  Some contact numbers or email addresses where can I text about this problem? I m new on this platform and I dont know how to manage this . Thank you
    • Hello yesterday Barclays Bank blocked my account with a substantial amount and I didnt get any reason for this issue why they put my account under review. I m a self employed and all the money blocked are very important to me to open my own company .. Can I get some information about what should I do in this case.  I ve been to the local branch but they didn't give me any information just to wait 14 days and I can t do that .
    • harveys are not the creditor, so them stating you should continue to make payments and you will not receive your payments back is immaterial.   the administrators of harveys are not your target. creation finance are.     these issues should be directed toward creation under p'haps a section 75 claim ....as they are the creditor ...they are equally responsible for the actions or inactions of either harveys or bensons.   we can appreciate you have had the usual run around, we are not indicating you have lied, merely pointing to the fact that you innocently believed what you have been told to date.   go get your moneyback and get the finance agreement cancelled.   dx 
    • you've not moved so until or unless you get a letter of claim via royal mail you ignore them.   as for anything on your credit file it should fall off after 6yrs.   dx    
    • 1st. it is not illegal for you, as the home owner, to open letters addressed to 'others' not resident at your address.   2nd because you did or did not employ the above, ultimately, this has led to a court judgement being handed down. the bailiff company have employed, quite rightly,  the methods that are legally available to them to trace the defendant.   rightly or wrongly they have traced you.   you need to write to the bailiff company concerned briefly explaining the above stating you are not the said person. you also need to write to the judgement court the same. you also need to write to the relevant rail toc    never use the phone.   dx      
  • Our picks

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am sure you are very clever.  

The entire republican party is corrupt to the core.   We have out issues with our parties here, but damn, the states is basically a clusterf***.  Trumps been c[aught lying, commiting illegal activitie

I liked this from conservative columnist Max Boot in the Washington Post.   “I have never been more grateful for President Trump’s incompetence,” writes the conservative columnist Max Boot i

Posted Images

5 hours ago, cjcregg said:

It's not that I don't agree, just didn't understand that's all.

I suppose I could have linked to our RSS feed but that just tells you the headline and links to the BBC article. I thought I would link to the BBC directly.

Illegitimi non carborundum

Channel4 News have got hold of a leaked database used by the Trump campaign in 2016. Their report says that the campaign set out to deter millions of black voters from voting for Hillary Clinton.

https://www.channel4.com/news/revealed-trump-campaign-strategy-to-deter-millions-of-black-americans-from-voting-in-2016

For anyone who saw The Great Hack on Netflix, this is a tactic that was used by Cambridge Analytica/SCL and Alexander Nix.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, honeybee13 said:

I suppose I could have linked to our RSS feed but that just tells you the headline and links to the BBC article. I thought I would link to the BBC directly.

If thats cjcregg whining, theres been a number of links and a video

Its his fault if he has chosen not to see them.

.. errr no difference there then eh?

Not everyone elses responsibility to dance to his twisted tune

Why the populist problem with customs checks to cross the Irish sea to meet International agreements and Law

... when Johnson is happy to implement a Border + Visas to access a lorry park in Kent?

£288 million pounds a week - The ADDITIONAL cost of Brexit customs bureaucracy alone - stuff that on the side of a bus.

Its official: Boris 'The Liar' Johnsons word is not worth the paper its written on

Yes was flipping between panorama and c4 news

trump is going to throw the dirty tricks book at this election

wrong thread - butPanorama has actual detailed examples of the utter farces of people testing negative and their contacts being chased a week after any lockdown (which was not needed) would have ended, and being actually told they need to lockdown until the week before the call they were speaking on

Edited by tobyjugg2

Why the populist problem with customs checks to cross the Irish sea to meet International agreements and Law

... when Johnson is happy to implement a Border + Visas to access a lorry park in Kent?

£288 million pounds a week - The ADDITIONAL cost of Brexit customs bureaucracy alone - stuff that on the side of a bus.

Its official: Boris 'The Liar' Johnsons word is not worth the paper its written on

no TV where I am at moment

Haven't had a TV at my place for years .. do at o/hs - including my still  fabulous screen high end plasma that was just sat in a corner doing nowt  here.

David Carroll who appears in the Great Hack was on Channel4 News. He asked Cambridge Analytica for the data they had on him and never got a very full answer. Channel4 News has the information and found David's file.

I'm shocked by how much detail they put together on him and millions of US citizens for the Trump campaign in 2016. How much of this is happening in the UK?

brexit party outspent the tories and labour together on targeted social media 'promoting various lies I seem to remember and people from there still are

examples

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-says-no-idea-18775071

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/sep/07/smash-and-grab-dominic-cummings-democracy

Just google boris johnson Cambridge analytica Nix

Of course they simply claim that evidenced claims of their  own manipulation and lies are manipulation and 'false news' as we see on forums such as this by their 'followers

Edited by tobyjugg2

Trump v Biden debate

https://www.nytimes.com/video/us/politics/100000007365697/presidential-debate-live.html

Edited by tobyjugg2

I've read reports on the debate and watched a couple of clips. I thought it was awful and agree with the commentator who said there shouldn't be another two like this.

The Fox News moderator didn't come out of it well either, as he couldn't control the infant-in-chief. Someone suggested they should turn off Trump's mike so that Biden could answer.

agree with all that HB,

but biden certainly didn't excel, and difficult as that is with a garbage spouter like the bean stain coloured Trump, it is what he needs to be able to not just handle - but show up as the spoiling garbage it is. Grown ups don't win by allowing spoiled children free reign in their tantrums.

Admittedly the host failed miserably, but Bidens preparedness was clearly sadly lacking.

Posted (edited)

Hicks must be sleeping with both of them ...

:-0

Edited by tobyjugg2

So, when does his program of bleach injections start ?

Posted (edited)

ah remdisvir - not bleach or any of his other weird 'cures'

I'm surprised that he wasn'tv on remdisvir anyway ... or maybe he was

Edited by tobyjugg2

• 1 month later...

https://www.marketscreener.com/news/latest/Tired-of-Trump-Deutsche-Bank-games-ways-to-sever-ties-with-the-president-sources--31679481/