US elections November 2020

Posted (edited)

Yes I saw references to this before, but this seems to have a lot more detail

Editing an American chief of staff generals words - the CIA will be visiting you in the middle of the night HB

Is that a drone you can hear - or is it just a bee

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Haha 1

"vacuous and economically illiterate" "Moral emptiness and epidemiological stupidity”

“veil of ignorance” "unrepentant and inveterate liar" 

Boris Johnson Mendex est

“The failure of the cheerleaders of Brexit to acknowledge the consequences of Brexit as due to Brexit remains remarkable.” - David Schneider

I'm surprised the paper published the word in full in the title. I'm not sure it's a confirmed quote although I could be wrong.

I've said before, I'll just have to avoid travelling to the US. :D

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 3 weeks later...
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A newly released memo shows that Trump told the acting attorney general: ‘Just say the election was corrupt [and] leave the rest to me and the...

Nothing surprises me often, but for a sitting President to try to overturn an election result in the way that happened is not something that a country as powerful as the US can forget about.

I would think action against Trump is very likely at some point. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

An NGO has won the right to challenge Trump on unexplained wealth after the Scottish government decided not to investigate.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Campaigners granted leave to challenge government’s decision not to seek ‘McMafia order’ into unexplained wealth

• 1 month later...

The House select committee investigating events on 6th January has subpoena'd Steve Bannon, Dan Scavino, Kash Patel and Mark Meadows.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon and Dan Scavino among advisers called to testify over president’s connection to 6 January events

And in an interview, Bannon has said he spoke to Trump before the rally about ways to 'kill' the Biden presidency.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-capitol-riot-biden-b1925068.html

hehe and the ninja's have released their report on marrisota co fraudit...trump got less votes than already thought.....:pound::pound:

• Haha 3

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

WWW.INDY100.COM

Following last year’s US presidential election, we once again have a Democrat in the Oval Office.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hehe I got the wrong county.

WWW.CNN.COM

The partisan review of Maricopa County's 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote...

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...