US elections November 2020

Yes I saw references to this before, but this seems to have a lot more detail

Editing an American chief of staff generals words - the CIA will be visiting you in the middle of the night HB

Is that a drone you can hear - or is it just a bee

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • Haha 1

You know what IS patriotic?

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Record low: living standards and investment

Crumbling Hospitals, schools, council services, businesses and roads

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

• 3 weeks later...
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

A newly released memo shows that Trump told the acting attorney general: ‘Just say the election was corrupt [and] leave the rest to me and the...

Nothing surprises me often, but for a sitting President to try to overturn an election result in the way that happened is not something that a country as powerful as the US can forget about.

I would think action against Trump is very likely at some point. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 weeks later...

An NGO has won the right to challenge Trump on unexplained wealth after the Scottish government decided not to investigate.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Campaigners granted leave to challenge government’s decision not to seek ‘McMafia order’ into unexplained wealth

Illegitimi non carborundum

• 1 month later...

The House select committee investigating events on 6th January has subpoena'd Steve Bannon, Dan Scavino, Kash Patel and Mark Meadows.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon and Dan Scavino among advisers called to testify over president’s connection to 6 January events

And in an interview, Bannon has said he spoke to Trump before the rally about ways to 'kill' the Biden presidency.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/steve-bannon-capitol-riot-biden-b1925068.html

hehe and the ninja's have released their report on marrisota co fraudit...trump got less votes than already thought.....:pound::pound:

• Haha 3

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

WWW.INDY100.COM

Following last year’s US presidential election, we once again have a Democrat in the Oval Office.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Hehe I got the wrong county.

WWW.CNN.COM

The partisan review of Maricopa County's 2.1 million ballots cast in the 2020 election found a vote...

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

U.S. Catholic bishops backed away from a proposal to deny communion to President Biden because of his stance on abortion.

.. Mind you, all controversy, personal conflict and soul searching around that subject aside, it seems not so controversial a decision to me given the Catholic church do seem to guarantee both communion, protection and sanctuary to child abusing members of their organisation/order/faith/cult (.. delete as appropriate to your opinion

The protection of child abusers from legal retribution calls into question the moral standing and credibility of any person or organisation IMO

(no offense implied or intended to any truly decent, spiritual members of any faith)

Edited by tobyjugg2

Loving your country enough to care for its old and poor, fund its institutions, unite its communities, feed, house and educate its children, restore and live in balance with its environment, plan with care for its future, build its alliances, and perhaps above all - tell it the truth

The Tory Legacy

Record high: taxes, immigration, excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

They squander taxpayer money by the £thousands on a failed ex-PMs luxury troughing on a plane, rather than feed UK children

• 4 months later...

Not content with losing 61 out of 62 cases alleging fraud in the 2020 election, Trump is suing Hillary Clinton, James Comey and others over rigging the 2016 election.

It could be interesting if the truth comes out about exactly who had links with Russia.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Clinton, James Comey and others accused of orchestrating Russia conspiracy that makes Watergate ‘pale in comparison’

• I agree 1

After the Washington Post published articles about missing calls from Trump's phone records - 7.5 hours' worth - on January 6th, Trump claimed he'd never heard of burner phones to avoid actions being scrutinised.

John Bolton has helpfully leapt forward and said that he and the former president discussed them several times. :D

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Revelation from former national security adviser raises pressure on Trump as lawmakers investigate gaps in January 6 call logs

• Haha 1

:pound:

and they

• 4 months later...

I've never seen a court video like this. Alex Jones, who claimed the Sandy Hook shooting was staged, in the defamation case brought by bereaved parents. The Oops moment.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Revelation contradicts claims Jones had nothing on his phone pertaining to 2012 shooting he long called a hoax

too darn right ...

The Tory Legacy

My fave response :

The Tory Legacy

After the FBI raid on Mar a Lago, the Guardian has analysed the current legal challenges for Trump. I think the newest one could be a particular problem for him.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

As FBI agents search Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort, here’s a recap of legal turmoil facing him on several fronts

I think it possible that the yanks are picking away at the presumption of 'almost invulnerability' of a president, where it used to be that them losing a vote was considered punishment a plenty - and the ex pres accepted that. Yes there are presidents (sic) ... but

The Tory Legacy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Yep they are

Latest poll of polls on Trump, and its a steady trend downwards  (simple approve or not, no comparisons)

Disapprove 59%

Approve 38% (even that 'high astounds me)

and despite the 'no comparisons I don't question at all that Biden is propping that up a fair bit

If there were a reasonably charismatic younger democrat ,Trump would undoubtedly be flushed away, like Farage

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Kamala pronouns Harris?

Oh no I forgot you said charismatic 

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Latest polls Democrats v GOB GOP

Democrats with a growing 5.9 point lead up from barely 2 point lead a couple of months ago

- amazing given the 'usual' kick backs against parties around half terms

Source - YougovAmerica (and poll of polls)

Full question: If an election for US Congress were being held today, who would you vote for in the district where you live?

Democrat : 44.3%

Republican : 38.4%

perhaps why growing numbers of Republicans are turning on Trump

Edited by tobyjugg2

The Tory Legacy

Here's David Allen Green on using a private email address vs retaining classified papers in one's home.

DAVIDALLENGREEN.COM

You will remember the issue of Hillary Clinton’s emails. She used a private email server during her time as Secretary of State. You may also be one of...