Orange Mobile account and default.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was with orange

in 2014 they defaulted me for none payment

in their emails they said its showing on all 4 credit bureaus 

I have found it showing on transunion 

it's not  on Equifax or Expedia  or coveda 

I'm pushing for the removed  default  

• AndyOrch changed the title to Orange Mobile account and default.

Hi and Welcome to the forum

I have moved your topic to the appropriate forum and amended your topic title.

I f you defaulted in 2014 it will fall off your credit reports this year on its sixth anniversary.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Which month in 2014 did you default ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

by the time you argue this it will be gone.

what's the rush?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A communication contract is not covered by the consumer credit act so the issuance of a default notice under section 87 is not required

Why do you need it gone and can't wait 3 mths.. You had almost 6 yrs to complain about it.....

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I been complaining 4 years mate si u can see what 1 is it's not on Equifax  Equifax Espdia  so I have argued with 159 section comsumer  credit act yes 2 u take handset out in a freedom loan you then sigh up to the contract yes this is coverd in the credit  act but the tex mega line rentalis not coverd I spiken to a solicitor  she said the loan payment the handset is coverd by the comsumer credit act

I did the same with tesco sent copy of my credit file showing it been removed they agreed to remove it and gave me 850 pound compensation  it was that they were rong and no default  notis so I won then

i understand p'haps english is not your first language 

but can you try and spell and use proper grammar in the post above

as i cannot understand a word of it please.

dx

and they

I had a tesco mobile that the same happened  to that I use my credit file agence them and basically won that the default  could not stand because  I never had a default notice  so they dropped  the case and removed  the default  for me under 159 consumer act

Sec159 is very rarely used ...so if you have had success with it well done. However here is the problem mobile phone contracts do not default the handset content which as you rightly state is covered by the CCA1974...they default under the airtime agreement service plan..which is not covered by the CCA1974...therefore there is no requirement to issue a default notice pursuant to sec 87 (1).

The fact that Orange /EE place the default marker some 8 months later...you could argue that you have benefited on credit files by 8 months without the marker...yes they should report and place data accurate on time within the iCO guidelines...but when have they ever.

The fact that this default has not been reported to all the CRAs....is down to how Orange/EE report and choice of CRA..but as already advised it will come off transunion in November on its sixth anniversary....

U say that it was up to orange to tell them 3 to up date but orange said on the phone  that they had told all 3  credit files I belive ee told lies but they wont amit to it so why has they been sue 20millon FCA

And martin Lewis  did say ee are suppose to isu default  notice  so dont tell me lies 

I didnt say it is up to Orange to tell all the Credit References.......I said it should be reported accurately and on time.....how Orange report their defaults and to which credit reference company is their concern Im afraid.... we are not privy to their internal processes.

If its never shown on the other credit reference agencies but only on transunion then you have been very lucky...did you want it to appear on all the CRAs ?

And finally I cant really speak for Martin Lewis or his advice...you will have to take that up on his Forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi in the light of the site of the natwet closed ing million custermers acounts u get letter in the post we have taken a curmersal decision  to stop your banking this is for fraind  if u font belive me go on Facebook search natwest clouesd my account  the ceo and the mangers dont no what the hell is going on but the low bank staff do I think this needs the police invomet  I lost 12pound  to the bank they took my money 

On 21/07/2020 at 01:21, dx100uk said:

i understand p'haps english is not your first language 

but can you try and spell and use proper grammar in the post above

as i cannot understand a word of it please.

dx

and they