Hermes hell

Cezar
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1379 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello admins and members.. I have a problem with hermes.. I bought a package from Holland and in uk was handed by hermes. On Friday the 10th of July, ive seen that the parcel was delivered.. I check at home, and in vicinity there was no parcel to be found.. Luckily I have cctv installed and when I've checked there was no attempted delivery... I contacted hermes and I provided with all the information and they came back to me that the parcel was delivered within the geo vicinity of the house and was signed by the driver as "Jolly", but they couldn't tell me where the parcel was left... The value its not high, but the principle it is.. I want to open a case against them through the court, and I'm wondering if someone can give me any advice.. The reason of the case, its theft. Kind regards 

Hello and welcome to the forum.
First of all please could you avoid posting solid blocks of text. It's difficult to read on a screen and it will discourage people from giving you the help that you need.

We can certainly help you against Hermes but there are other paths which you should discuss first.

What was the item and how did you pay?

Did you buy it from a business and have you approach them to reimburse you because they are responsible for the safe delivery of the item.

Have you started the claims process against Hermes?

I hope you have stored a copy of your CCTV

Hello. The item was bought from a private person from Holland.. Was delivered by post nl, and from UK was handled by hermes. The only thing with hermes at the moment there are some emails in wich they claim that the parcel was delivered. I do have a copy of the cctv records on that day and the hour. From the emails with them, thay didn't done nothing wrong. I haven't ask for refund as was paid by PayPal and its a private seller, wich I bought before. No legal action against hermes was yet taken 

We asked you to tell us what the item was and also the value that you have done neither of these things.

We also asked you to space out your post rather than present them in a solid block of text.

Okay. Do you know if the sender paid for the so-called insurance or compensation cover? Was the value of it correctly declared at £250?

As I have already suggested, you should begin the claim process directly with Hermes and see what they say. We'll go from there.

Ask them for evidence that it was delivered and get a copy of the signature

And make sure you have archived the CCTV footage at the s=date and time of the alleged delivery

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!