Fly tipping

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

I have been accused for fly tipping I think it may of been in with some rubbish that I was unable to take to my local tip because i did not have a permit so i paid someone to take it away and it, I honestly dont have any contact for the 3 men who came and collected it i dont no what to do and I dont no how to fill out any of the forms

Hi

I agree could you post up the letter in PDF Format (redacted) see our Upload guide.

How did you employ the services of these individuals that collected your rubbish? (social media advert, newspaper advert, local community advert etc)

Is the letter from your Council  or a different Council?

Have they stated/provided what evidence they have? i.e. photographic evidence

Please be patient I am sure others will be along to assist

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Hi i have attachd photos and the letter also there are 18 questions

1.Do you uderstand the caution? "you do not have to say(or write), anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention, when questioned, something which you later rely on in court, anyrthing you do say may be given in evidence.

2. please sate your full name and address

what is your occupation and how long have you held this position.

what is the name of your employer the company you own?

3. please give your full account of how waste that contained correspondence addressed to you was found to be fly tipped material depositiied

it then shows a map.

4. did you produce the controlled waste, shown in KM2 - KM6 below, deposited on the named road.

KM2 I have never seen before in my life

KM3 is not a clear picture i cannot say i recognise or dont recognise these objects.

5. if not, do you no who produced the waste shown in photographs KM2 - KM6 depositied ---- if so please state there name and address.

6. did you deposit the waste, shown in photographs.

7. if the awnser is yes to question 6, please state why and the date you depositied the waste.

8.if the awnser was yes to question 6, did you ask permission to deposit the waste there? if so please give details of person or company.

9. if you did not depsoit the waste shown in photographs KM2 - KM6, depositied (name of road) do you know who did? please state name, address.

10. have you organised or paid to have any waste removed?

11. if the awnser to question 10 is yes, do you recognise any of this waste in photographs KM2 - KM6 pkease state photograph numbers.

12. if you asked or employed a third party to remove or organise and manage removal of waste, please state details name address etc. as well as a written agreement.

13. if you trannsgerred waste to a third party please state on what date, how i found the individuals and when i contacted them.

14. if you did employ or ask someone to remove the waste produced by you, did you check to see if they were a licensed waste carrier with the enviroment agency.

15. if you transferred waste to a third party describe the vechile used to transport the waste away.

16 uf you transferred waste to a third party please describe the persons involved.

17. did you do everything you now believe to be reasonable actions in the circumstances to make sure that any waste produced by you was transferred to a authorised person or registered waste carrier? please list actions taken, what else could you have done to check?

18. is there anything else you wish to add.

I have trid to upload files direct to this website but it said error 200

https://docdro.id/gnI3oBJ

https://docdro.id/BsMEPgn

https://docdro.id/i70Eu9U

https://docdro.id/gOhhUVe

1 minute ago, honeybee13 said:

Thank you for that. I can't see any photos though, maybe you're working on that.

HB

Sorry i pressed something my keyboard and it sent

picture KM2. I have definatly never seen in my life.

picture KM3. it is a black bag and some kind of box, i cannot see it properly i cant say i have or havnt seen it?

picture KM4. is not a visible picture just looks like bushes to me?

picture KM5. is my property.

picture KM6. It is not even clear or visble I cannot say i have or havnt seen it?

any how, I am mostly at home, I have a eating problem, and I drink alot of ensure, I asked the council back in febuary for a new blue bin so i have been storing recycle rubbish in my vechile because the bin outside overflows outside mine, I cannot remember if it was that road, but I had a tyer flat and i was rumerging around looking for the spare wheel and jack, I may have mis-placed some items on the side of the road, it was on a dark road, no lights, I get bad anxiety and I was pancing rushing around I could not see anything, I even remeber falling into a slight ditch,

Suggest that you provide the Council with as much information as you have available about the people who you paid to take away your rubbish.

These people who took away your rubbish and then dumped it, may be known to the Council and therefore any witness account you can provide the Council may help the Council. The Council may then see you as someone helping them and it may then lead to the Council not taking any prosecution against you forward.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread