LTSB - Abbreviations on DPA / Customer Notes

Loula
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have requested from LTSB clarification on what their abbreviations means on the Customer Notes they are returning.

MO STDLET

BI CS_CHQ RES

BI ICA NEW

MI FO OTH

TI CHQACC OTH

ER CHQACC OTH

I can guess what mostof these mean, but I think we should know what the bank 'means'.

If you have any others you are interested in knowing please let me know and I will ask for those too.

LOULA

• Confused 1

They are obliged to tell you under the DPA.

tell them to get a hurry on about it or you will consider it a violation and take appropriate action

Loula just got ours back as well!!!!!

How about LS902 LM902 LM901 AK208 OF203 XP901 UB901 LH901 LH923 EM901 EM902 EM925 EM909 Not forgeting AG242 second class central 3299681 Bullivant,Janet 30943900

Frankly theyve done a good job of perplexing me!!

You to by the sound of it.

Going to try and tie up dates and names.

Another point is,When a name appears its obviously a "manual intervention" but as its "data"we asked for it,s "data"we got back?So I can only think of trying to tie a charge date with a name date if you know what i mean!Course you do youve got the same confusing bunch of papers....

good luck Loula...

john r

Ok!

Will add them to the list!

Have reminded by email today, if no repsonse by monday will phone the lucky lady and have her spend an hour telling a 'very dense me' what it all means!

LOULA

Nooooo,its not aa very dense"me" its just ordinary you.josephine public.Wanting to know what it all means and being a little p..d off with them and annoyed with yourself for trusting them for all these years when all thats happening is that they where making big profits from us when we were struggling.... still are.

Nationwide down.Capitulated just before summons served.

Lloyds Credit card "gesture of goodwill"

Lloyds bank We,l see.

john r

Have just decided after reading threads that i,m going to claim back to 2cd February 2000 as that is the earliest statement they sent me havn,t got a clue why they didn,t just start with march or april.(Still can,t understand half the stuff they sent).

The fact they hold records as far back as that then i would surmise that THEY think its relevant?

£7o.00 worth of charges that month alone.they really hammered my wife that month.(as a non user of the joint acc at that time how was i to know)?

oh um hope your D.P.A.is easier to understand Loula!!!!

john r

Has anyone had any joy at finding out what these codes stand for ?? if so pm me with details please. CCD Control pops up a lot.

If you find this info useful please click on the scales in the bottom left corner of the thread :wink:

Vodafone To Remove Default Notices thread

Paid In Full HSBC Was Claiming £3851.42 But Instead of Paying Me Decided to pay my £4900 Loan OffDG Solictors. Need Help

Concluded Lloyds TSB 27/05/2006 Action Against LloydsTSB

Concluded Lloyds TSB for Girlfriend. 27/05/2006

Paid In Full Capital One £160 Settled

Paid In Full Capital One Sent 15/05/06 for £1372 for Girlfriend

Paid In Full Cetelem £130 Settled

Paid In Full The AA £400 Settled

Paid In Full First National £160 Settled

PDA LloydsTsb Credit Card Hand Delivered 26/04/06 £180

Reading the customer notes, although it states employees names, it doesnt state that it was anything to do with the charges, just shows manuel intervention, eg: I have some from the loan centre.

So how do you know what is manuel intervention on this list relating to charges?

Does The date on the customer notes have to corresponde with the date on the charge sheet or statements to show money movement?

hhhhmmmm:???:

BL

Aa ha

good good, some times i get worried im losing the plot. :-)

I have a strong suspition that the customer notes have nothing to with the manuel intervention and any highlighted manuel intervention would need to be indictaed as so. As we have all requested.

But

as the customer notes like doctors notes can be about you personally these are just extras to the data release.

Possibly Lloyds are using it to hide the fact that they have no way to monitor manuel intervention and hope we will all get confussed and run away.;)

BL

• Confused 1

on my customer notes i have from august 2001 -april2002 14 MOSTDLET that say underneath automatically generated then12 which have some entry against them i`e a name and a code then everything after that just says MOSTDLET but no automatically generated i think they are attempting to boggle us and to be honest its completely worked with me most of the codes are LU904 then by2004 they have changed to EM903 everything after 2004 is an EM 90SOMETHING. it is difficult to pair up certain entrys with certain charges as the charges semm to be the month after or the month after that i think i`m just going to forget about the first 2 years and just stick with the last 4 for which i can cross reference against the online statements. coz to be honest i aint a clue what i am looking at here

LLOYDS TSB

DPA: REQUEST SENT: 11-04-06

RECEIVED 28-O4-06

PRELIM LETTER SENT: 04-05-06

RECEIVED SOD OFF:06-05-06

I know what two of them are now as I have kept the last two letter from LTSB about stuff bouncing etc.

Once I have the list I will post them all, so don;t worry about them for now. I hope to have the definitive list by next weekend.

LOULA

im just going for the full amount that i can see by the charges and statements.

Its up to them to tell me if they think its incorrect and why. Then they can advise where..

they are just being a pain.:-x rant LOL ( mood swing)

• Confused 1

Hi BL,

Yes, go for the full amount, but if they ever say they have had to impose the chrges for manual intervention, we will know the correct code reasoning and argue for further justice.

LOULA

EM903, EM SOMETHING

I have worked out these are the computer identity numbers,

reason is i saw a manager 3 times

2 in her own office

1 in the next Office.

This number changed a didgit on the move.

also have sorted some of the others but no papers with me now to put them here.

The way I have worked it out the customers notes don't contain the manuel intervention for charges.

its computer ID, server ID, user ID, possible branch location.

then some are repeated in the second line.

and i have an ideal of some of the letters but can't remember them of by heart

But!! we must wait to see what the bank confirms.

BL

If you do a DPDR you must recieve it in an intelligible form , if they use abbreviations without an explanation of what those abbreviations stand for then it is not intelligible.If you look at this thread you will see what BF said about it and also my letter to carphonewarehouse ater I recieved my data that was full of abbreviations

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3823

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

If you do a DPDR you must recieve it in an intelligible form , if they use abbreviations without an explanation of what those abbreviations stand for then it is not intelligible.If you look at this thread you will see what BF said about it and also my letter to carphonewarehouse ater I recieved my data that was full of abbreviations

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=3823

checky sods they must know this, so surely they fall out of the DPA request time

or..

could it be written into teh DPA requests that an abbreviation breakdown is requested for all non legibal codes,

BL

Hi Y'all

Only new too this whole forum so please excuse my stupidity. I have been a customer of Lloyds TSB for around 5 years now and if I were to calculate all of my charges for being over my limit and bounced direct debits then I reckon it could top a thousand pounds if not more. This is mainly due to me being a student and travelling. What are the chances in me claiming this money back or at least a part of it back as I could really do with it. I simply cannot see how they can justify the amount they charge and want to do something about it. Any advice?

Thanks

Tom8-)

Guest Lueeze

Hello, you haven't read the forum yet, so please read it and start your own thread if you have any questions after this, as you are hijacking someones thread...

Louise

...... LS902 LM902 LM901 AK208 OF203 XP901 UB901 LH901 LH923 EM901 EM902 EM925 EM909 Not forgeting AG242 second class central 3299681 Bullivant,Janet 30943900

Frankly theyve done a good job of perplexing me!!

You to by the sound of it..

I've got a explanation page in with my dpa stuff.

I'll scan it in tomorrow, but

LS902 - Advise o/d: suggest increase limit is discussed: retry

LM902 - Limit exceeded:credit/contact no more increase

LM901 - Limiy exceeded: contact to discuss

etc, etc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6270 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks