Abbey Mortgage

richwhit1

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5529 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

my apologies for my ignorance here (still fairly new) but over the years I've incurred charges on mortgage which has been with Abbey.

Possibly a stupid question but can I reclaim these charges or is it just bank accounts we are taliking about here????

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Hi Rich,

There's a few of us over in the Other Institutions Mortgage Companies' Forum claiming for mortgage account charges from the Abbey

I have approx £3.5k over 10 years plus any associated interest and as soon as I can scrape up the hundred and twenty quid will be issuing.

Some of those that have claimed already have hads some damn weird defences - have a read.

Definitely think you should claim - I'm working on the principle that the charges are unfair and unlawful whether applied to a current account or a mortgage account.

Only word of caution is that if your mortgage is currently with Abbey just remember that if they wanted to be awkward over this your home is in their hands.

Good luck

L