Caught Shoplifting From Sainsbury's

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1394 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Firstly let me say that we know what we have done was very wrong and we hugely regret what has happened.

Me and my wife were today caught shoplifting in Sainsbury's. This has been happening over the course of a couple of months to reduce our shopping bills during Covid 19.

We were stopped today by security taken into a private security area and we took out all the items we had not paid for. The value of items which we had attempted to take had reached over £100 but luckily for us the staff took pity on us and didn't call the police.

We had our names, addresses and photos taken and letters issued to us both banning us from Sainsbury's stores in the future which we obviously can't complain about. The security staff were very understanding to us and at no time were we abusive or uncooperative.

A hard lesson has been learnt over this episode but my wife is very worried about future prosecution if the store go back through CCTV footage and change their minds to prosecute us.

The security guards did not mention they had any extra evidence against us at the time.

We would appreciate any opinions over this to set our minds at rest as we are both full of regret over what has happened and what might happen in the future.

Thank you in advance.

There is most unlikely to be any further action by Sainsbury's. However you may get a letter demanding some kind of compensation from a civil recovery firm – in particular Retail Loss Prevention. If you get this kind of letter then don't worry about it but come back here.

In the meantime search this forum for Retail Loss Prevention – or RLP – and see the stories.

sainsbury's use DWF.

but the same MO..you IGNORE everything.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...