Unemployed - Well Intrum Have a Solution For You...

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 357 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Get A Job! 

Position: Dedicated Customer Support Representatives Required!
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: Up to £20,500 per annum

Description:

Our client are looking for a group of dedicated Customer Support Representatives to join our growing team for an initial 6 month fixed term contract with a view to going permanent.

Your role

As a Customer Support Representative, you will engage with the customers in an ethical manner and conduct affordability assessments in order to fully understand each customers financial situation and, where appropriate, set up reasonable repayment plans.

Key Responsibilities

• Contacting customers by telephone and in writing. This will require both inbound and outbound calling in order to reach an understanding of their financial circumstances and where appropriate, setting an agreeable repayment arrangement.
  • Listening to customers, demonstrating understanding and empathy towards their situation, responding and questioning to fully establish the customer’s circumstances.
  • Explaining the benefits of reaching their “debt free date” and providing clear information and timescales with regard to their agreed payment term.
  • Communicating with customers in a clear and respectful manner whilst observing regulatory requirements and maintaining adherence to the Data Protection Act.
  • Building rapport with customers and creating a positive customer experience.
  • Being compliant at all times by ensuring that Intrum procedures are followed whilst maintaining adherence to Intrum’s governing bodies, which includes the TCF (Treating Customers Fairly) framework and the FCA Consumer Credit Sourcebook.
  • Providing guidance to customers on the availability and services of the Free Money Advice sector.
  • Effective note taking – ensuring records of calls are complete, accurate, professional and a true reflection of the conversation.
  • Meeting and exceeding monthly targets including call quality and compliance.

Essential skills

Desired skills

• Previous experience working on a dialler
  • Previous experience in a call centre environment

Benefits

• Salary increase with service
  • Monthly bonus
  • Ongoing training and career development
  • LinkedIn Learning Courses
  • Onsite gym
  • Discounts on high street vouchers
  • Pension scheme
  • Employee Assistance Programme

Salary
£20,500 per annum

If you feel you are suitable for the Dedicated Customer Support Representative position, please apply now where you will be taken through to our website to continue your application.

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

If this economy is severely damaged during the next couple of years due to a combination of Covid19 and Brexit, then I could see a lot of debt being built up .

Could Government help by offering easier ways to have debts written off ? 

If Government announced that they were going to review the way consumer debts were dealt with, including simplified ways of obtaining debt relief, then I would think the whole debt buying industry would need to consider how they operated.  Would they be willing to pay as much for debts, as the risk would be greater ? 

From what I have seen, where people are in severe hardship, they have a track record of getting into debt, making repayments to DCA's on historic debts, while also trying to pay more recent debts.  So after paying rent, essential bills, current debts and old debts, they have very little left to pay for basics such as food.

It would be interesting if all of the food banks collected information on what debts people were repaying.  How many are making payments to Lowell, Intrum etc, while needing food bank help regularly ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I understand that sometimes - Need must... But you need to not have a Morale Compass to work for a DCA...

Or it is at least corrupted... 

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

DCA's forced to provide a leaflet, along the lines of 'Paying this may seriously damage your wealth'

Followed by a list of why, eg Statute Barred Regs and a warning to check CCA

I think that would be a great start..

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Forced by the government, that would be a lot cheaper than writing off debts.

Yes time the Debt Purchasing Industry was culled, if a debt is written off and offset against tax, by the people owed it should be regarded as kaput,ethically and legally.  Of course that won't happen

• Thanks 1

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I disagree... I think that their profits should be capped at 50% per account of sold for 15p / £ for example. 

And also provide on their letters whether this is a Priority Debt etc... 

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

That would be a good start too many people have got into trouble paying off the wrong as in non priority debt, due to pressure from the likes of Intrum, Lowlifes Crabpot et al.  There is also the issue of wrong information and them targeting the wrong person.  Had 10 years of calls from the whole list of DCA's to my landline for a person who never lived at the address, due to recycling of number's or a wrongly entered one.  Changed the number in the end.  First call I had on a new work phone was from Rossendales asking for "Emma" over the £400 she owed them for Grattan Catalogue.  they were not happy when I told them they had wrong person, as number recycled.  they called several times subsequently until I threatened them with legal action for Harassment.  That was in 2013 was working for Stonham Bass as Support officer for offenders on HDC or bail on tag

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

People might be more inclined to pay and work towards a solution if upon purchase half of the balance was written off etc

Plus the priority part I think would do great to help put together an I&E... Ie not having to pay crushing amounts to clear it off monthly. Etc 

Makes sense in my head

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

God, and the IVA / DMP companies people blindly believe in them, but it's not their fault as there is so little good information out there (apart from on this site).  I got a few friends stuck in this IVA nonsense who just should not be there.