Multiple TfL Congestion Charges/pcn's not paid

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello.

My name is Marius and i am phv driver.

a Few months ago when I wanted to change car's details in my CC account,

i don't know what happend but my new car was not added.

after one month i got 7 pcn for unpaid CC.

I didn't know how to do it to challenge all of them and

i sent an email to tfl to ask what to do but i did not get any answear.

But after that, having some problems, i forgot about.

One day I got a letter from them about one of those 7, asking me to pay it.

I dont got nothing about the other 6. What can i do now?

Thank you!

• dx100uk changed the title to Multiple TfL Congestion Charges/pcn's not paid

Hi Marius,

Have you worked out exactly what you did wrong, or what you failed to do right,  when trying to change your TFL account for the new car.

I ask because I tried to add a new car for a relative a year or two back but failed to get it right and got a PCN. I appealed and said I was sorry I failed to swap for the new car's Blue Badge discount but their site wasn't clear (to me) and they cancelled the PCN.

1. How long between your failure to pay, and the PCN's arriving - please give us approx dates.

2. Do you have your email saved, from when you asked TFL "what to do" after getting the PCN's.

3. What exactly did you say to them in your email.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Can you answer all the Q's I asked above, thanks. 

😎

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

1. It was after 3-4 weeks for first pcn

2. Yes. Its saved.

3.Email was:

"Hello! I got 7 pcn for congestion charge, even if I have set my auto pay account. I don't know what happend, I have called once to change the vehicle in my account and old one was deleted but the new one was not set in my account. I don't know who's mistake is, and now I got 7 pcn for 7 days. What can I do? Have to challenge all of them, one by one?

Thank you!"

I think you need to speak to TFL urgently to:-

1. Ask if they accepted that you made a genuine error when adding your new car to the TFL CC account.

2. Ask if the other PCN's have been withdrawn by TFL.

3. If you haven't yet paid the PCN, you need to know if they are postponing collection, or the amount will increase and be passed to collection agents.

I assume you've had no reply to the email, but please confirm.

When you speak to TFL, record the call or make notes of what was said, immediately afer the call.