EL ANPR PCN - ZZPS now - QDR Solicitors - Sunbury Cross Multistorey - Hounding Disabled driver

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1403 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, 

Desperately looking for some advice. 

Back in February I had to park in multistory car park due to having a major leak from my stoma colostomy bag which led to a lot of blood being lost. A complete one in a million situation. 

I parked in a multistory to use a local gym it was connected to to clean up, with everything going on with my bag I assumed I had bought a ticket but it looks like I haven't and used the car park for around 20 minutes. Upon returning to my car, there was no ticket, this appeared a few weeks later in the post. 

As you can tell my health isn't the strongest so this whole time with COVID as well, I have been in and out of hospital however over the last few weeks a company called QDR Solicitors are hounding me with texts, calls and letters (sent via text) to pay an outstanding debt of £182 - which they are collection on behalf of ZZPS, who were collecting on behalf of CIVIL ENFORCEMENT LTD. 

Is this at the stage now where I must pay, with my health being everywhere I must have missed the other letters and to tell you the it's beginning to really effect my mental and physical health. 

If you suggest I should pay then I will find a way, I'd just like the chasing to stop. 

Thanks for your help in advance. 

Hi WestLondon, if you could provide the information requested in the Sticky linked below it will give information needed to see what is best way to deal with the fleecers

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

CEL never get anything right, they just cant be bothered to but they do like to abuse the court process to try and bully you into paying what is not due.

Tell us the where and when, date and time and when exactly you got the first letter from them.

How did they get you mobile number, have you responded to their begging letters?

• dx100uk changed the title to EL ANPR PCN - ZZPS now - QDR Solicitors Hounding Disabled driver

Letter off first class , signed for tomorrow. My Wife has UC so I have got some form here. 

They will drop it like a hot potatoe. They wouldn’t have an ice cube’s chance in hell of winning in court In your situation, if you defended it.

Dear xx

I am extremely ill with a chronic condition that means I need to wear a stoma bag at all times. On the day of the ticket , I had an urgent medical crisis that meant I needed to rush inside to the nearest bathroom for a clean up. As you can imagine the last thing on my mind was purchasing a parking ticket.

You are hounding an extremely ill person who made a genuine mistake in an emergency situation. Under the circumstances I expect the ticket and all associated fees to be cancelled.

I am happy to supply a letter from my GP to clarify the situation if necessary

kind Regards

Xxy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Did you appeal earlier on before the DCA letters?  Just so as per London1971, we know they ignored the medical evidence.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I wouldn't write that letter that London 1971 is suggesting.  The fact is that you did overstay and apparently didn't pay so in their eyes you breached their terms. All they can see is the chance of making money out of you.

If you are going to write to them [not by email] then write as the keeper not the driver. 

EG the driver has told me that they suffer from  a chronic condition that means theyneed to wear a stoma bag at all times. On the day of the ticket , they had an urgent medical crisis that meant they needed to rush inside to the nearest bathroom for a clean up. As you can imagine the last thing on their mind was purchasing a parking ticket.

You are hounding an extremely ill person who made a genuine mistake in an emergency situation. Under the circumstances I would be grateful if you could kindly cancel the ticket and any associated fees.

They would be happy to supply a letter from their GP to clarify the situation if necessary.

That way you get your appeal in without revealing the identity of the driver and retaining your protection under PoFA 2102.

All sounds good to me!

Write to them as the keeper, and  the circumstances should make it toxic to them.

tell us the full story before you write to anyone. we need to know the dates of the event, the dates of the letters received and what if anything you have said in response.

Pleading with this company wont get you anywhere. they had a contract with the Co-Op and after many complaints they were given the boot. they then send demands and started court action against every co-op employee who had parked at thier place of work, even though they had express permission to do so.

CEL's way round this was for Ashley Cohen to forge a document that supposedly made him the governor of the co-op group giving himself permission to take action against these "trespassers" as boss of CEL The real boss of the co-op the decided to arrange for the problme to go away quietly rather than out them as a buch of fraudsters, forgers, liars and thieves.

Decency they dont have and will just see any attempt to mitigate your action as a weakness and make it more likely they will sue, not less.

shine a bright light on these insects and they scuttle back into the dark

PAYMENT NOT MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH TERMS DISPLAYED ON SIGNAGE 

1 Date of the infringement11/02/2020

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]Not sure

[scan up BOTHSIDES as ONE PDF- follow the upload guide]

3 Date receivedAgain, not sure due to hospital commitments etc. 

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]Unable to answer

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?Not that I have seen

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal]No

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it upNo - however latest letter from QDR says you cannot now anyway.

7 Who is the parking company?Civil Enforcement Ltd/ZZPS

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]Sunbury Cross Multistorey

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.Not sure

14 hours ago, lookinforinfo said:

I wouldn't write that letter that London 1971 is suggesting.  The fact is that you did overstay and apparently didn't pay so in their eyes you breached their terms. All they can see is the chance of making money out of you.

If you are going to write to them [not by email] then write as the keeper not the driver. 

EG the driver has told me that they suffer from  a chronic condition that means theyneed to wear a stoma bag at all times. On the day of the ticket , they had an urgent medical crisis that meant they needed to rush inside to the nearest bathroom for a clean up. As you can imagine the last thing on their mind was purchasing a parking ticket.

You are hounding an extremely ill person who made a genuine mistake in an emergency situation. Under the circumstances I would be grateful if you could kindly cancel the ticket and any associated fees.

They would be happy to supply a letter from their GP to clarify the situation if necessary.

That way you get your appeal in without revealing the identity of the driver and retaining your protection under PoFA 2102.

Thank you for this advice, bit of a silly question would this be to QDR/ZZPR/ CEL?

Send my letter, then let them sue all they want.

See they have no decency but in a court, the person making the decision does have decency i.e a judge or magistrate.

The parking company can't force you to pay a penny, it's the judge who has the power to do that.

They will not take kindly to another bullying parking company harassing a sick person with a perfectly valid reason for not paying. Nothing to lose here!

Can see both points of view as valid, only one note of caution, Judge lottery.  Don't think a judge that found for the PPC on those facts would be popular what the press got hold of it though.

• dx100uk changed the title to EL ANPR PCN - ZZPS now - QDR Solicitors - Sunbury Cross Multistorey - Hounding Disabled driver

send to CEL ignore the other powerless players always..

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Just re read your OP. It’s also worth mentioning the fact that you’ve been in and out of hospital recently. Plus mentioning that you are in a high risk group for Covid 19 and you find the implied threat of a doorstep visit is wholly inappropriate under during the current pandemic! 

Plus mention if you have had a Covid 19 related loss of income also!

Aren't doorstep visits still banned?

2 hours ago, brassnecked said:

Can see both points of view as valid, only one note of caution, Judge lottery.  Don't think a judge that found for the PPC on those facts would be popular what the press got hold of it though.

Remember the OP is carrying constant evidence of his condition on his person also. It’s not like he has to do a lot in court to prove he has a very serious illness.

2 minutes ago, brassnecked said:

Aren't doorstep visits still banned?

I think so, but I doubt they would visit anyway. It’s more of an implied threat really I think.

In extrtemis an accident with the bag in court would be enough to shut up any PPC brief.

visit from who?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Don't they (DCA's) always threaten that in those sort of letters? I know it's an idle threat but still another stick to beat them with under the circumstances

never seen it actually happen in a PPC speculative invoice debacle.

don't think they do threaten it either...

other than DCBL in their toilet paper..

cause they want people to believe they are acting as certified bailiffs when they are not

they even were forced to add the disclaimer on the back of their threat-o-grams that they are not bailiffs on any PPC issues

and they

DCBL would though and might knock on the door if they happen to be passing, to introduce themselves, in a non threatening manner in their paramilitary outfits.  This is a courtesy call were not bailiffs today.......