@KFC @KFC_UKI_Help customers receive £100 " parking fines " after queuing at drive-through @kfc_canada @KFCAustralia

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 326 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Here is the media using that term again..." Parking Fines " and  " Parking Charge Notices " ...eventually.

KFC customers were shocked after they received £100 parking fines for waiting too long at a drive-through.

The unsuspecting chicken lovers did not realise they were queuing in a privately owned car park in Wirral, Merseyside, to buy their meals. 

The parking charge notices were issued to people who waited longer than the 75 minutes permitted at the reopened takeaway in Rock Ferry.

This was despite long queues that left people with waiting times of more than two hours.

After being inundated with complaints from angry customers, KFC said it had now cancelled the penalty notices.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/kfc-drive-through-parking-fines-merseyside-110742018.html

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• Andyorch changed the title to KFC customers receive £100 " parking fines " after queuing at drive-through for too long

No surprise there, the PPC's have had a lean time of it recently, so might we expect a spate of Aldi PE enquiries as it took more than 90 minutes to queue shop and leave during lockdown?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

How generous and helpful of KFC. What a noble and socially minded company.

• BankFodder changed the title to @KFC @KFC_UKI_Help customers receive £100 " parking fines " after queuing at drive-through @kfc_canada @KFCAustralia

Don't think they had any choice, would not look good for their PR.  just hope they review the contracts they have with fleecers, who might have another try  and revive them in 8 months to a year.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

the big question is will the parking cowboys automatically ancel all of the charges or just the ones fromm people who complain? I think that KFC needs to explain what they told their attack dogs to do.

Yes can't see the cowboys cancelling a whole day or more worth of invoices, although if they took any to court for non payment and others were cancelled, same day same site, might be difficult if defended,  which fleecer's issued the invoices? other point, they weren't parked as they were in a queue, a  Local Authority case from 2011, they  quoshed the ticket,

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/257640/Driver-gets-parking-fine-trapped-in-a-traffic-jam

Strangely that case is similar to  one VCS airport  case on here, a passenger got out whilst vehicle in jam.  the VCS one car was at pedestrian crossing, and passenger got out

Evidence cameras are a joke.

Found link to story in Liverpool Echo on it, the Yahoo link wants too many permissions to view for my likng, my box is a Yahoo free zone

The Fleecers are Civil Enforcement Ltd, pic of invoice in article

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/kfc-customers-hit-parking-fines-18432273