Help with a faulty Seresto Collar

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, 

Wondering if anyone can help me.

I bought 2 Seresto Collars for my 2 dogs. One works just fine and the other one isn't effective at all. I bought them from Viovet.co.uk and after 2 months of emailing they are still refusing to refund me or replace the faulty collar. 

They keep asking me questions about whether it was fitted properly and whether my house has a flea infestation which they send directly to Seresto and then send me their repsonse. 

One of the collars works and one doesn't and both my dogs live in the same house so it obviously isn't an environmental issue. Also I bought the collar from them so I think they ought to refund me for or replace the faulty collar. 

Any suggestions that anyone can offer to get this resolved would be very gratefully received.

Thank you all :) 

Topic moved to  Retailers - High Street and On-line Stores Forums...please continue to post here.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

and this item failed within 30 days of you receiving it?

if so you are covered by the CRA and the short-term right to return as faulty within 30days for a full refund.

there is no escape for them.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hello dx100uk - yes - it was ineffective from day one but I waited a while as I thought it may take time for the medicine to get into my dog’s bloodstream.  

They have now said they will speak to Seresto and try to put me into direct contact with them. I’ve explained that I do not want to contact Seresto directly as I did not buy the collar from them and Viovet are responsible for issuing me with a full refund for faulty goods. I’m waiting to hear back. 

Thank you for your help - have a lovely evening :) 

Hi ericsbrother, 

Thank you. 

They won’t give me a return number in order to send it back so I’m afraid if I just post it back to them they’ll just refuse a refund, as they have been doing since beginning of May! 

You have nothing to lose at this stage and sending the faulty collar back to them puts you in a stronger position.

Can you tell us why you are sure one works and the other does not?

Are the 2 dogs similar in type and age?

Have you taken the dog with the faulty collar to the vet, seeking confirmation that the dog has fleas - this would add weight to your claim that the collar is faulty.

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

• 2 weeks later...

You will have then done your best to resolve the matter ( they could easily send you a replacement and that would be that) and then you could take civil action to recover your money.

you have their address, you dont need a return order number, quote the original order number or your payment authorisation code if need be.