The National Bank of Ras Al Khaimah/IDRWW Courtclaim - old UAE Loan/CC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 673 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Had a quick look Andy- to clarify as it may well alter the defence.

The application forms do have personal detailed filled in, where relevant - but I have redacted all pii. 

Your signature...hand written ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

The application is not filled in my hand writing no. I suspect It’s been re created / re written by someone else. some of the personal details are incorrect / mis spelt / crossed out and changed. The signature is similar to mine but not totally identical. The loan application also calls for a witness signature, this box is blank on the copy sent.

Good.....leave it as is then... add the word reconstituted into one of my sentences referring to the agreements. 

Can you file by email.....was it not submitted through CCMCC rather than MCOL Northampton ?

Okay well if you have the relevant email address simply attach as a PDF with the claim number in the header...follow it up with phone call tomorrow make sure they have it if you dont get a response email .

• 1 month later...

Wait until the death and or/ if you receive the claimants copy before submitting yours........but post it here for checking before submitting....

Thanks Andy- the filing deadline is the 24th - 

Nothing received from the claimant so far, I guess I can wait until weds / Thursday? Unless it can be filed by email?

is there any advise / guidance on completing the N181?

Still nothing received I suspect....use the following to complete on screen print 3 copies.

For all :-

A

1.Yes

2.Yes

B.2

Yes.

Your local county court you are the defendant

C. No

The claimant did not use the  Pre Action Protocol before issuing the claim.

D.

D1. No

D 2.  Leave blank

D 3.  Leave Blank

D 4. The claimant must disclose all the original documents ( not reconstituted ) including the credit agreement/demands/arrears notices. 

E. No

F. Yourself.

G. Less than 1 day 4 hours. 

Give any dates that you will not be available within the next 12 months.

H  & I . leave blank

J. (attach as a separate sheet see example and amend to suit)

image.png

So I received their copy of the N181 and draft directions today  - after I had submitted mine as the deadline is today-  will scan and post up for info / comments 

also received a reply to my CPR31.14 request - will scan &  post that up as well for info / comments 

Edited by Imnotthere

And their DQ and Directions ?

Was having some IT issues Andy, now enclosed.

Interested in the SD/SO part- To be honest due to the flaky nature of their claim, lack on details / reply to the CPR, I was contemplating a SO application as a next step.

The DD contradicts the DQ in that the names of the "expert" they mention are different!

I see there standard course of action is indicated in that they intend to make application for SJ and SO...they do not like trials and they certainly didnt expect a defence.

Dont worry about the expert witness...they will have to jump through hoops to get the courts permission.....plus they have to get your agreement that it can be used.

Applications for Summary Judgment are risky...even more so for a defendant so forget that. Post up when if they make application and scan redact their application and statement in support.