Packlink/Hermes lost ebay parcel - **Settled**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1235 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks. If you don't hear anything by next week I'd suggest that you give them a ring to see what's going on.

The court staff are very decent but they are not massively efficient and they are hopelessly under resourced. It's not unknown for things to go awry – not be sent out et cetera. You don't want to find that a date has been allocated and you don't know about it

Try logging into your account on MCOL and check the status of the claim ...see if its been allocated out of Northampton.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Updates ?   what was the last entry ?   

Directions Questionnaires sent out ?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Good.....so now your waiting on the n157 Notice of Allocation..this allocates the claim to track and gives you the courts directions on what you and the defendant must prepare next and by when.It will also give the date of the hearing and when you must pay the hearing fee by.

Andy

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, just to give an update - I reached out to Hermes to settle this for what they offered at the mediation process (£300 + postage costs). I sent Hermes a letter and got a reply via email that they are willing to still agree to settle for this amount and they have now transferred the money directly into my bank account.

Apologies BankFodder, I know who would have liked this to go to court and see Hermes lose but I was just a bit fed up of waiting. I was told the court hearing date could have been a long while still due to backlog caused by the pandemic and I just wanted to close this matter and move on. The settlement amount is not too far off the actual item costs so rather than risk losing it all (probably more with the additional court fees) I am fine to settle at this amount.

• Thanks 1

Well done. And don't worry about the apologies. This site exists firstly to help the individuals who come to us – and only secondarily to give the companies who try to rip them off a good slap.

Thanks very much indeed for updating us.

• BankFodder changed the title to Packlink/Hermes lost ebay parcel - **Settled**

Great post OP and fantastic advice by Bankfodder throughout the entire process. 

Glad to hear  you got some of your money back. I'm in a similar situation but with DPD where my parcel has gone awol and 

DPD not taking any responsibility. I'll be 100% referring back to this thread in future. 

👍

• Like 1