VCS ANPR PCN LBA Now claimform - Overstay of the 1hrs? - St Mary's Gate Retail Park, Sheffield

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to VCS LBA Now claimform - St Mary's Gate Retail Park, Sheffield

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count

•  

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS ANPR PCN LBA Now claimform - Overstay of the 1hrs? - St Mary's Gate Retail Park, Sheffield

it will have been attained from the registered keepers credit file i expect

sols when issuing a PAPLOC should take due diligence in ensuring the correct address is used. sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

but anyway its totally immaterial to any defence in this claim.

you might need to act however and send ONE Email from the email AD you used to get the NTK to VCS stating this email address nor any email address should NOT be used for serving any papers regarding court claim number XXXXX ....else you'll find he WILL file bogroll 1min before a deadline removing your chance to counter his lies/bogroll.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

A couple of things Dave.

can you get some photos of the car park please.

We are looking for

the sign at the entrance,

on or near the payment machine

as well as other dotted around the car park,

especially if they have different terms on them.

make sure that they are legible as we need to read them.

Also can you check with the local council planning department - they usually have it online these days and see if planning permission has been granted and when. They normally don't bother.

Thanks dx100uk, I didn't realise they had access to my credit file so maybe thats how they got it. Back in 2017 when the first NTK was sent I had no association to this address but they must have just requested the information again last year when they sent out the LBC. 

Also that's a good idea, I'll send them an email now and hopefully that will sort the bad form by myself naively sending them an email.

Unfortunatley I've not been able to get back there as I don't live near but I've attached some images from street view. In date order they are Nov 2015, May 2016, Aug 2018. I can try and get them better quality if needed but may just have to bite the bullet and drive there. It looks like they changed the entrance sign somewhere between May 2016 and Aug 2018 so I've no idea which sign would have been up in Oct 2017. It's annoying that they can even persue something from so long ago.

With regards to planning permision I looked back last year and again now and couldn't find any. When I contacted sheffield coucil with regards to it they just refered me to the website that I had already checked and answered other questions I had like below:

What date(if known) were the signage erected?

We do not hold this information

I have been unable to find any associated documentation with the planning permission for this car park so I would also like to know.

What was the parking limit given according to the planning permission for this car park?

There is no specific limit, although it is a private short stay car park associated with the retail units adjacent to it and is not a long stay public car park.

Sign Images.pdf

they can only request DVLA info at time of incident, however, any registered DCA with a CCL licence can search credit file, or indeed anyone with a relevant CCL licence ..

i would suggest as we know this carpark very well, the other info you seek is already here on CAG 

but you must use self help to find it....

Programmable Search Engine (google.com) <<clickme

and they

• 2 months later...

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give an update.

After completing the claimform online back in June I have just received the attached letter. Hopefully Simple Simon isn't daft enough to try and submit another PoC

The dates on this letter don't seem correct to me as he has till 13/09/21 to submit another PoC but I only have until 11/09/21 to defend this, not sure if i'm misreading it or it's something I should chase?

In hope that this is the last I'll hear about this I'd like to thank everyone on here for their help, they don't make all this easy for people that have no experience of this.

General Form of Judgment or Order.pdf

Edited by dx100uk
formatting

can you fill this out please

and they

Not sure there's much point as I have already completed an AOS and submitted a defence.

The letter I attached shows that the Judge has struck out the order due to the Particular of Claims not complying with CPR 16.4(1)(a). I think mainly due to the fact that they did not comply with POFA 2012.

They have until 13/09/21 to submit another one but must follow his order if done so.

Well done the judge here.  He or she is obviously aware of Simon's roboclaims.

Yes, your deadline must be a typo.  You need to write to the court and point this out.  Refer to the case number and the judge, if the judge is named.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread