3 mobile over charging *result*

blakey1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6353 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

my g/f canceled her contract in march on the 3 network however they continued to bill her for a further 3 months taking at least one dd past the agreed termination date, they then turned around and said she never canceled her phone and when she spoke to the very english people in India about 4-5 times they just fobbed her off and never noted her account, after she canceled her dd in may after realizing that 3 were still collecting money they then went and passed her details to dca and credit ref agencies which really screwed her up. 3-4 letters later to Glasgow still no luck and also 1x complaint to information commissioner for withheld DATA Protection info after sar request.

............. wollah ............ obtained details from companies house website of directors of the Hutchinson 3g group.... and stumbled across one guy who lives quite close to our home address. sent letter to home address via special delivery and within 10 days received letter from 3 mobile executive office 2 sided long been very sorry and giving offering full write off of debt and offering £40 credit refund and amending credit ref file.

any one else got problems with 3 as ive got some very usefull address and contact numbers in england now

STEVE

COLIN PATRICK TUCKER

THE OLD HOUSE

OXHILL

WARWICK

CV35 0QR

ROBERT FULLER

FENROTHER GRANGE

FENROTHER

NORTHUMBERLAND

NE613DP

I POSTED MY COMPLAINT TO MR FULLER AND SUDDENLY IT WAS SORTED!

AND IF YOU FED UP TALKING TO THEM FOOLS IN INDIA WHY NOT GIVE THE GLASGOW EXECUTIVE OFFICE A CALL

RING 0870 733 0295

FAX 0141 204 8773

IM INFORMED THAT THESES NUMBERS ARE NOT GIVEN OUT TO CUSTOMERS FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER.

STEVE