VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1236 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the letter is without prejudice so no you cant mention it and nor can they.

abuse of the court by making that threat when you have denied you owe a bean

If properly used a without prejudice letter is useful for entering into negotiations but that is not the intention here,

they are still asking for more money than they are lawfully entitled to even if they win so hardly  being an honest broker.

What you can do if you are minded to waste a stamp is to tell them that you decline their offer as there is no cause for action so the claim isnt genuine recovery of a loss and the without prejudice letter isnt a genuine attempt to enter into negotiations with a view to settle but just another feeble attempt at harassment and abuse of process.

That will sink the letter without trace

• 2 months later...

Hi all. 

I just got a court date for the November 2020. 

They say in the letter the Judge wishes to deal with the matter on paper because off the current pandemic. 

This has thrown me, I wanted to be there to say things. 

I have to fill a form in and send it back to court, to say I agree or not,

N159, any advice on this will help.

You can insist on a hearing in person, by phone or online I think, your reason is you want to cross examine the person who wrote their WS on several points.  Also  but not given as a reason obviously is that the fleecers lies cannot be challenged if Judge is looking at paper submissions. .

Others will be along soon with further pooints.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

most of the recent PPC claimform threads have this already

simply read one of them.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

might be best to state you would rather have a face to face hearing, but most certainly object on the papers only hearing as you wish to cross examine the author of their WS.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It most likely will be a phone or online during the Coronavirus crisis. If your WS has trashed his robo POC, and he thinks he will lose he might bail and discontinue.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

In normal non-COVID times you would have a choice between a case decided on the papers, or in person.  We always says to demand a case in person, because otherwise the fleecers will send pages & pages of lies which you won't be able to challenge.  Plus it costs them to turn up, they're too stupid to deal with their own cases and so have to use solicitors, so often they give in before the court case.

Due to COVID it will likely be a choice between a case heard on the papers, on a phone hearing.

So write to the court and say you don't accept a hearing on the papers as you wish to cross examine the person that wrote the WS, as brassnecked & dx say, but say a hearing carried out over the phone or by other remote technology as the court deems fit is fine.

Hi FTMDave, I rang court up, they were very helpful, explained I did not want paper hearing as I will need to question their particulars of claim.  I also would wish to challenge WS statement orally if I have to.  They said best thing was to hold it by telephone so I could do this.  They gave me email address so I can request telephone hearing and they will send it to the judge,

That seems ok it puts them in a spot, the last thing Simple wants is his rubbish POC and cut 'n paste WS to be challenged in a hearing.

• 1 month later...

Hi, I had my hearing on the 5 November (Telephone) I won claim thrown out after 15 mins.  The signs duff, did not form a contract.  I will go into it in a bit more detail in a bit, bogged down with things at present.  I can say something with all honesty, they are the biggest set of lying B— ———— ds Ive had the misfortune to come across.

Edited by scotswestie
  • Like 3

• FTMDave changed the title to VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***CLAIM DISMISSED***

When you get a minute, could you flesh out how it all went horribly wrong for VCS?

Simon is very litigious and it's always useful for motorists in future cases to know how he's been hammered in court.  Thanks.

Great stuff Did VCS send a local grunt to present for them?  Simple Simon might get the message one day.

Where their WS was picked at and what specific points rubbished is very useful  SW

GDPR Claim time?

and they

• AndyOrch changed the title to VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***Claim Dismissed***