VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA ***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1215 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry, but the claim form which you have posted up is far too small to read.

Please would you scan it into PDF format and then upload it so that we can read it properly. Thanks

please complete this:

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Start off by completing the acknowledgement of service – state an intention to defend

Didn't you get a response pack which included a form N9a – acknowledgement of service – in which you can ask for more time to follow defence?

That's the one that you should complete.

There is also a form N9b which is the defence form and that should be sent off later with a proper defence. Don't send it off yet. But sending off the acknowledgement will get you 28 days – although count it carefully – and aim to return the defence form before day 22 – just to make sure that there are no hiccups.

In the meantime you'll get advice here as to how to defend – assuming that you want to defend.

Also please complete the questions which you were linked to by my site team colleague @dx100uk in his response to your first post

do the above link please and we'll tell you what to do next when we have the correct info to PROPERLY advise you.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to VCS PCN Claimform - Broomfield Developements Broomspring Close. S37XA

follow this

you DONT send an SAR but a CPR 

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform.
 register as an individual
 note the long gateway number given
 then log in
 select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.
 then using the details required from the claimform
 defend all
 leave jurisdiction unticked.
 click thru to the end
 confirm and exit MCOL.
 get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors [if one is not listed send to the claimant]

no need to sign anything
you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.
you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform [1 in the count]

and they

CPR 31:14  Done ready to send tomorrow.

Hi, this alleged infringement occurred in 2015, do I try and get picts in situ now or wait for their witness statement.  I have posted CPR.31.14 registered post.

I just donated, good site.  

I will make it up to £185

the amount those tadger worriers demand,

donated £50 now,

when I can afford the rest.  

I’d rather give this site the money than them,  

This site helps all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Received thanks. I'm emailing you – but have you actually had a result?

No, no result yet,  but I would like to pay site this amount whatever the outcome, it’s here when people need it.  

I think it’s a matter of principle.

Also I know CAG pain to these, can’t find word to describe them.  

I presume they read this site, so it will get right up their nose,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If you can get pictures of the signage now, yes, go for it.

I know it's a long, long shot, but also try to remember if they were different in 2015.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

don't forget the thread I pointed too above

see the claimants WS

dx

and they

There are some places where on Google streetmap you can pull up earlier images of the same location.

Now your palce has been the subject of a claim before and they lost so have a look back though the threads and see if you can find the relevant one. A keyword search should help.

Also get pictures of what is there now

If you do as instructed with MCOL, it will only need a simple short defence, initially VCS  and other PPCs would likely invoice a mobility scooter if it had a registration Q plate on display 8mph scooters have to be registered,  like a car, trike or motorbike  butno legal requirement to put the VRM plate on, some do) for their ANPR to log.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Ah yes I know the one, is also full bike licence. Is a useful tool in city.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

On 01/06/2020 at 20:55, scotswestie said:

I meant to say my Trike was parked there. I am the registered keeper.

It doesnt matter what it was they will demand money, it could have been a shopping trooley and you would still get a demand. there is a case where PE did send a NTK out for someone pushing a shopping trolley with false plates on it so it shows how little attention the parking co's give to the ANPR images.

If the signage says cars they are stuffed from the outset but if it says vehicle then a child's electric scooter is theoretically liable for a charge as it is a mechanically propelled vehicle intended or adapted to be used on roads.

Dont lose a claim becuse you are trying to be smart, the law will take the commonest meaning of the term

That machine is basically a motorcycle, or a twist & Go scooter with 2 closely spaced front wheels, so is ridden like a motorbike, They have come unstuck with Motorcycles etc with ANPR , as no front numberplate to sign them into the fleecing zone, only an image when they leave. How did they observe the vehicle?  VCS are so greedy they invoiced a car stopped at a pedestrian crossing with people crossing in front of the car in the image.

As EB says don't get hung up on the trike angle, a look at the signage and small print on them will indicate ifany milege there.