CEL PCN Claimform - White Cross Business Park***Claim Discontinued*** now going for GDPR Breach claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 628 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

That's more thangood enough for GDPR breach  later which you can do irrespective of any other action.  Ericsbrother would be able to indicate a direction for GDPR.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Dear All,

BN - Thank you for your comments. 

My wife had prepared the relevant notice to the court and rather than spending time redacting I am sending it as PM to the contributors to this thread. It covers everything we have been discussing and is in line with 

your comments and our discussions.

For the benefit of readers oif CAG I will redact and post it later as we have pressing family medical matters to attend to. 

Warm regards

BF

Hi Burma.

You've been here for a while and I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that you're PMing this to various people off the main thread.

Advice by PM isn't what we advise here and I hope that you can post up your anonymised documents very soon.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Dear All,

BN, BF, HB, - Thank you for your comments. 

Yes sorry, i wanted to save some time by doing that as I wanted to carry out the posting ASAP

OK, I have redacted the statement and it is attached here in the PDF doc.

Its our 2nd draft and I will fine tune it tonight / tomorow.

Thank you for putting me right. 

Warm regards

BF

Counterclaim-1.pdf

Edited by burmafriday
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

• dx100uk changed the title to CEL PCN Claimform - White Cross Business Park***Claim Discontinued*** now going for GDPR Breach claim
  • 1 year later...

Any update on this?

I ask as we have a couple of members interested in suing the fleecers for breach of GDPR, so it would be useful to know how you got on.