Hi CAG   In November 2018 my wife paid for a parking spot so she could park her car in an allocated space outside where she used to work. The payment was done through her previous employers and agreed in writing.   It is on Private Land; however, she has to cross a car park enforced by Civil Enforcement Ltd. (CEL), acting on behalf of Lancashire County Council (White Lund Industrial Park) to get to her space. There is a camera at the entrance to the Industrial Park.