Help my creditor Progressive Money isn't showing me where my debt has come from

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone, as I'm new here I'd just like to give every1 a big hello¬†ūüėÉ.

My 1st question is,

am I legally entitled to ask my loan provider for a full summary statement of my account including all interest charges?  

I am experiencing issues with a loan provider.

They sent me a statement out in january with what I though was an error.

When I rang them up to query it, they said that the numbers were correct it's just the system couldn't generate an accurate statement and that the number in front of them was correct and the statement I received wasnt accurate but it looks like there was nearly £300 interest added in 1 month on what at the time was around £1,900 outstanding balance.

This has gone on for months with them ringing me threatening me over the phone with damaged credit ratings etc, for missing payments

I said I wasn't making any payments until they sent me an accurate summary of my account with all the interest and payments in and out of the account.

They have sent me an attachment on an email with something that looks like something someone knocked up on word which is even more confusing than the last statement, even worse, it doesn't show any interest charges on the account. Providing the original query was for incorrect interest charges I find this extremely frustrating.

Now they have sent a letter and an email saying if I dont pay the last few months payments by the 14th of June they are proceeding with legal action.

I dont have that cash spare at the minute with me being on a reduced wage at the moment.

Any help or advice is going to be hugely appreciated and I think yous all in advance.

Welcome to the forum ‚Äď but the first thing to say is that would like you to avoid posting your story in a solid block of text because it makes it very difficult to read on a screen.

It will be very helpful if you can make your post properly spaced and punctuated. That way people will find it easy to deal with and you get enthusiastic support and advice

post spaced

who is the lender and when did you take the loan out and how?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• BankFodder changed the title to Help my creditor Progressive Money isn't showing me where my debt has come from

send them an sar

how much?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...