Another UKCPS MNPR PCN - Gateway House Piccadilly Manchester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1400 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I too have had correspondence regarding dropping my nephew off behind Piccadilly Station.

I'm afraid I emailed them originally telling them I wasn't parked just stopped to drop my teenage nephew off and explain where he needed to walk to catch his train home.

I now have a demand for 160 quid off a firm called debt recovery plus,

I called them and told them to take me to court.

I never thought about looking up on line if anyone else had the same experience.

I am definitely not handing over a single penny.

I have dropped many a family friend or relative off there over the years, granted not for a good while, and never encountered this scenario before.

Any advice please? 

you've already made 2 fatal mistakes by ringing a PPC and a powerless DCA...

wanna make more?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

30 minutes ago, divineinspiration3 said:

Is it not related? 

Everyone's case is different, so its best to have your own thread then best advice for YOUR circumstances can be given, so do as DX suggests then your advice is tailored to you.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

1 hour ago, dx100uk said:

you've already made 2 fatal mistakes by ringing a PPC and a powerless DCA...

wanna make more?

dx

Easy to say when you know where you stand.

I'm really good at lots of other things but out of order fines isn't one of them fatal mistakes?

I've admitted to nothing other than dropping my teenage nephew off 

1 hour ago, brassnecked said:

Everyone's case is different, so its best to have your own thread then best advice for YOUR circumstances can be given, so do as DX suggests then your advice is tailored to you.

OK. Thank you for that

see another mistake..

it is NOT A FINE..

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Own thread created please continue to post here .....

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

On 26/05/2020 at 13:58, dx100uk said:

see another mistake..

it is NOT A FINE..

dx

I really appreciate any help I can get on this site but please do not belittle me with comments like that.

Show me where I'm making a mistake please.

I can't even find out how to post a new topic although I'm still looking as I was making "another mistake" by mentioning the F word 

thanks to andyorch he' sdone it for you now..

can you read and complete the relevant bits of this please posting the Q&A back here

and your NTK

and they

1 hour ago, divineinspiration3 said:

Show me where I'm making a mistake please

OK, I'll have a go.  Making mistakes is normal in legal matters - I've made enough! - but this is a golden opportunity to learn the law and not only see off the fleecers this time but be empowered to do so in the future.

These con artists dress up their Parking Charge Notices to look like council Penalty Charge Notices, but in reality they are just invoices, no different from an invoice you'd get from buying a book on Amazon.  They are not fines.

UKCPS have found out who is the keeper of the car from the DVLA - but they don't know who was driving that day.  This is always a major barrier for them.  Therefore the motorist should never admit to having been the driver.

If you & I were in legal dispute, you could sue me and I could sue you.  My next-door neighbour couldn't sue you - the case would have nowt to do with him.  Your best mate couldn't sue me - he or she would have no involvement in the matter.  Therefore when third-party debt collectors write to you you should always ignore them, they have no power in the case whatsoever.  BTW, this is a mistake I'd often made before I found this site.

Despite the mistakes you're still in a damn good position as their signage & invoice are likely to be pants, plus no-stopping is a prohibition and not an offer of a contract.

Please fill in the sticky dx posted, it will help us to see where UKCPS have messed up, they are often too stupid & arrogant to prepare the paperwork correctly or respect legal timescales.      

• Like 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

this thread will be read by thousands of other people so if you get told off for doing somehting wrong that you didnt know about dont take it personally, it is there as a warning to those who read these forums and then go out and do the same thing despite having the resources available to them to avoid such errors.

So, block their email addy so they get a bounce back if possible and if they ring you tell them in writing please.

We avoid phones and emails as they give the fleecers FREE access to you.

Make them pay for an envelope and a stamp if they want some charity.

The less honest solicitors who represent the parking co's also try and abuse the legal process by sening importnat documents by email at midnight on the day things were supposed to be with you and then claim that it was properly served when they are supposed to have sent it by 4pm.

If you force them to use the postal system they cant pull this stunt