Cancelled Contract CPW and ID

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

My Partner and myself use carphone warehouse for our normal phone upgrades with ID as service provider for many years.

History to date, my phone delevoped a battery charging fault, as per T&C of warranty I can return my phone for a repair, which I did, after providing my details to the sales person, she replied you are eligible for a standard upgrade same contract and number as normal instead of the repair, I agreed, received phone two later, worked fine.

Problem....after a number of days my phone stopped working, returned to CPW they did not understand what has happened, my number, contract and service prodvider has changed, after weeks of complaint emails,phone calls I have had no reply to this issue from CPW. I have contacted ID to inform them of the situation, reply, this is not our problem, contact CPW, still no response.

I have received cancellation of contract charge £200.00, call to ID, I have not cancelled this contract, read your notes of my comms to you to date, as CPW have not responded, I have to wait 6/8 weeks before formal complaint to Ofcom, As of today I have now recieved a debt collection letter for £200.00, to be paid within 14 days.

All of this because of a faulty battery charge point

Regards