SPML/LMC anyone claimed for mis selling and unfair charges?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1080 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi enoughisenough

You are so right about the courts and infuriates me too. Because when these **** bags took me to court they had already agreed to the arragement I proposed after errr over 5 months of battling with them. Only still to take me to court. I pointed this out in a letter to the judge that if he care to look at the date on the letter capstone sent me agreeing to the arrangement he would see it says they agreed on the 19th of september. I then pointed out to him that they then went and lodged the papers at court on the 1st of October Why?? When they agreed an arrangement with me to pay off £20 a month off the arrears which I stuck to and had already paid two instalments by the date i said i would. Why were they allowed to still take me to court 2 months later on 14th of November to agree an arrangement that has already been agreed??? Why are they intent on getting me further into debt?? The court costs could have been avoided and I wouldnt now have a bloody :mad:suspended repo order hanging over me for the next umpteen years. I pointed ouut that I had a mental breakdown and did the judge think this was helping me, did he think they had used fsa guidlines about treating customers fairly and sympathetically I think not!! But the stupid old fart:mad: probably never bothered his arse to read what I had put, probably thought oh yeh another one thats got into debt and cant afford it welll never mind and like you say just rubber stamped it and went for his dinner!! tossser. oooohh it makes my blood boil sorry!!!!!!:mad:

And what I meant to say before i started ranting was I agree with you that they will make up a breach in the agreement and what i am scared of is like you say the judge will say oh naughty me nice lender and take my house off me. this is what is doing my head in the uncertainty of it I dont know what they are up to for all i know they could be instructing court baliffs as we speak and i dont know what to do oh Poooh!!!

cher69:mad:

Edited by cher69cher69
forgot a bit

scedminc would it be possible to post up the latest sppl accounts as from what I have learnt you appear to be our corporate authority.I believe they may hold the final key to the way these scoundrels have managed to survive intact for so long and well past their sell by date.

cher69cher69

Please excuse the interuption I will look at your case shortly and may be able to offer further assistance.

There appears to be some problem in seeing legible copies of your documents can you repost?

Edited by MARTIN3030
Unauthorised link-please read site rules.

scedminc would it be possible to post up the latest sppl accounts as from what I have learnt you appear to be our corporate authority.I believe they may hold the final key to the way these scoundrels have managed to survive intact for so long and well past their sell by date.

Hi ANW,

As requested please find the 2008 SPPL Accounts attached.

SPPL 2008 Accounts.pdf

The order was made back on the 14th November 2007.

It says order for possession (morgaged premises) Suspended..............

2. This order is not to be enforced so long as the defendant pays the claimant the unpaid instalments under the mortgage of £370.66 by the payments set out below in addition to the current instalments under the mortgage payment required £20.00 per month the first instalment being paid on or before the 5th Decemeber 2007.................

..............................I am up to date with my payments and just this month is due on the arranged date of the 24th which was arranged with an advisor on the telephone just after court because our money doesnt go in the bank till then, they said thats fine at the time but i think theyhave forgotten they agreed that hence the late payment fees. arrhhhhh!!......................................................

............They sent me a letter back on the 15th of April which didnt even mention my letter just threatening to take me back to court, and now my arrears total is £3177.86 and I havent got a clue how they have ended up with that figure, I thought that by the court making an order the arrears were supposed to go down not up????

.................I am sorry I hope that all makes sense!!!

cher69cher69

This is typical of the way that they operate.

Firstly, if you are not in breach of the terms of the suspended order then there is nothing, nothing at all that Capstone/SPML can do, it is an order from the court that they MUST abide by. Keep a running total of all payments made, with the amount and date to ensure that you are not in breach.

Secondly, Capstone/SPML will be charging monthly fees, and claiming that these constitute arrears, they dont. The mortgage arrears are the difference between the contractual monthly payment due and the actual amount that you have paid. Make a running total of every monthly mortgage payment due since the start of your mortgage and every payment that you have made, the difference is the 'arrears of mortgage' and is the only amount that the court will recognise.

Write to Capstone/SPML heading the letter COMPLAINT and outline what you have calculated the true arrears figure to be, demand an explanation for any difference ( and additional interest on mortgage arrears does not count). Demand confirmation that your additional payments are being used to reduce your mortgage arrears and are not being applied to the payment of charges.

Await their reply with interest, because it will be full of tripe and waffle.

Good Luck

Regards

on*the*case

Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

cher69cher69

I believe it may be far simpler to put your grievances into a formal complaint with the fos,you will find information about how to do this on this site through the fos which is a far simpler and less stressful process than arguing with them which will end up going nowhere except back to court and you appear to have sufficient evidence to do this.They must respond within 8 weeks to what is a formal process which has the effect of insulating you against potential court action.Speed is important so you need to get on with this over the weekend.I would recommend you look at this self help site.

About Capstone Mortgage Services Capstone Mortgage Services

“The dedicated help site for capstone mortgage services victims that says it all and does it all!”

A new statement..and the arrears figure has gone up even though the sum has been paid off. They've taken the money and used it against the balance and not the arrears. I'm now ahead with my mortgage (as we were before they said we had arrears) but still have a sum listed as arrears. No charges added but it just shows they will try to do anything to keep you in their repo clutches.

It's no big deal , just a moan at another round of letters and more complaints. I've won twice so far so they don't stand a chance of repeating the same mistake and hoping to get away with it.

Guest MamaG1

They are so desperate they will do anything to get people kicked out their homes. But they r picking on the wrong person, Crapstone, trust u to put them on the right track.

Does any one have any advise in the mean time of what I can be doing or preparing for while I await thier responces please??. I sent the SAR to SPML/Capstone and DCA.

In the mean time I am taking a very close look at the statement the DCAlink3.gif sent me and I am finding all sorts of charges on it. Interestlink3.gif on arrears, Arrears manangement fees, interest on arrears etc and in the month they sold the property, and put 120,000k into the account saying that is how much came from the sale proceeds, the total balance however is mounted up to over 200k, they put a lump sum charge on the statement of ?0,000k and called it payment due, but for some strange reason, it does not alter the balance or total column. Don;t really undertand this, very odd??. I wonder whats going on. This guys are all roug trader- Bankers

Can any one advise pls, on what to do in the mean time, while I wait the respone if ill get any.

Ta

MG1

London Mortgage Company first strike off notice in the London Gazette

UK business credit reports, risk scores, annual account and company filings online from UK Data Ltd

It's like a game of Jenga..one falls & the rest follow. :D

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

DO NOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen. 

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633 

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643 

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955 

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders 

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236  

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/Subprimefees/#detail

This is wonderful news littledotty it would appear that Companies House are forcing this group at last to put their house in order.I do not believe LMC will be struck off but will be forced to submit accounts and appoint directors in the same way that sppl were.This is no bad thing and could be the undoing of them all . This is the only weapon CH have to force compliance and could well be part of a larger scheme for a full scale investigation by C.I.B. into all the now interlinked group accounts and appointed directors who will bear full responsibility.

London Mortgage Company first strike off notice in the London Gazette

UK business credit reports, risk scores, annual account and company filings online from UK Data Ltd

It's like a game of Jenga..one falls & the rest follow. :D

It also seems that southern ppacific residules

and southern pacific funding have awaiting strike offs against them too...although there seems to be an error with southern pacific mortgages ltd....will be interesting to watch this one unfold.:D

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I have posted this, elsewhere but it might be equally useful here

Sorry if this has been posted previously, thought it might be of interested in some.

http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/business_leaflets/general/oft1105.pdf

I have been thinking about the problems people are having with Swift.

Something that some of the more active caggers might consider

http://www.bis.gov.uk/files/file11957.pdf

big thanks to suetonius

Plain Old Greed | Teachers TV

on teachers tv at the moment. PLAIN OLD GREED.

Lets hope the children of the future dont fall into the trap we have!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hows everyone getting on with these scumbags?

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s, of the investigating & prosecuting organisations:

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108 (part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : tel#0207 637 6236

Thank you for that ANW.

Had a fragile moment but getting myself back on track with the help of dear friends & CAG friends.

As you all may remember a couple of months ago,I got a letter stating my administrator was changing from London Mortgage Company to Capstone on the 10th Apr.

Well yesterday I received a letter(dated 23rd Apr)from LMC stating all payments made by chq had to be made out to them.

NO mention of CAPSTONE!!

I wonder what is going on!

I find it all confusing,that capstone are supposed to be taking over,then get a letter saying something different.

Has anyone else in the same position received anything from either capstone or LOndon Mortgage Company?

Littledotty when you say you had a letter from LMC did it bear a signature and if so is it legible.Was the letter directly from LMC or from your previous administrator(who was?) on LMC headed paper.The reason I ask is that LMC would have no personell to issue such a letter.It is also strange that capstone have now apparently pulled out of the administration of your mortgage when I believe they may have been administering it all along.Perhaps they have been frightened off by all the debate over their authorisation and are just carrying on as before with the usual deception and subterfuge.

If companies house are about to strike off LMC it would have been expected that there would have been specific notification of assignment to spml with capstone as the appointed administrator.Especially as LMC will have no bank account.!

We now have the reverse occuring.

Littledotty when you say you had a letter from LMC did it bear a signature and if so is it legible.Was the letter directly from LMC or from your previous administrator(who was?) on LMC headed paper.The reason I ask is that LMC would have no personell to issue such a letter.It is also strange that capstone have now apparently pulled out of the administration of your mortgage when I believe they may have been administering it all along.Perhaps they have been frightened off by all the debate over their authorisation and are just carrying on as before with the usual deception and subterfuge.

If companies house are about to strike off LMC it would have been expected that there would have been specific notification of assignment to spml with capstone as the appointed administrator.Especially as LMC will have no bank account.!

We now have the reverse occuring.

ANW

No there is no signature on the letter,but this is Southern Pacific Mortgage Company Ltd trading as London Mortgage Company & not LMC Ltd. The reg no I have is (3266119) whereas LMC Ltd reg no is (5673094).

LMC is my administrator on behalf of SPML.

Work that one out if you can...a trading name & a ltd company!

Petition to: To stop subprime lenders charging fees whilst borrowers are in arrears. | Number10.gov.uk

ANW

No there is no signature on the letter,but this is Southern Pacific Mortgage Company Ltd trading as London Mortgage Company & not LMC Ltd. The reg no I have is (3266119) whereas LMC Ltd reg no is (5673094).

Work that one out if you can...a trading name & a ltd company!quote LD.

Littldotty

You have quite simply suffered for too long,we must endeavour to sort this out once and for all step by step and piece by piece.So lets start with fundamentals.Re:the above.

It would appear to be some sort of fraudulent misrepresentation.

Your mortgage contract was quite simply with matlock bank, who then gave you notice I presume of legal assignment to LMC ltd

For the loan to have been legally assigned to spml you should have been served with the statutory s136 notification otherwise any assignment to spml is only equitable and basically they cannot repossess you.That is law and written in stone.

The reg no 3266119 is that of spml.

Did you receive this notification in both cases,if not this is challengeable in court or/and the land registry

LMC ltd or Matlock are the rightful owners of the legal charge on your property if the s136 notifications were never served,you can challenge this through the land registry and its adjudicator if this is indeed the case,this is a free service which I could assist you with.It commences with a simple letter of formal objection to the Land Registry against the registered chargeholder whom I presume is spml and may insulate you from further litigation until the true facts are established.They then must refer the dispute to their adjudicator.

I presume your loan is FSA regulated if LMC which is not registered as a company or registered with the FSA it cannot administer your loan.LMC ltd is also not authorised by the FSA so the same applies.

Fortunately I have a day off tomorrow.

Edited by actionnotwords

Petition to: To stop subprime lenders charging fees whilst borrowers are in arrears. | Number10.gov.uk

Not sure if I'm missing something, but exactly how do you add your name to this list ?

You can't until after the election:-

During the official campaign period for the General Election the e-Petitions system will be closed to new submissions and signatures. The Government will also not issue responses to petitions during this period. This is to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Civil Service Code on party political neutrality.

Any petitions due to close between the announcement of the General Election and 3 June will have their deadlines extended to 3 June. Petitions will reopen for signatures upon the formation of the Government following the General Election. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Guest MamaG1

Why is there a bar to this agian another plot by the so called pawers that be to muffle the public.

If we have the human right of speech, why cant we express our selves because theres an election.

In that case why cant they not say do not vote because we have not yet been allowed to petiotion??>