Parcel2go Hermes lost package

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1434 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Posted on 29th April. They said it was delivered on 2nd may. Buyer does not have a card or the item.

Raised a claim with P2g who closed it after 7 days showing a POD and GPS location . Buyer didn't sign for it .

Buyer sends me CCTV of the van pulling up outside his house  , driver doesn't get out and they don't go to his house. Some one delivers something to another house but not the item. 

I raise another claim with all supporting documents and they say that the item (some car springs) are on their prohibited list and are therefore not covered 

"Small Vehicle Parts Including Headlights, Taillights, Gearboxes, Motorcycle Parts Etc"

Edited by Rrfierce

Welcome to the forum.

Please can you tell us more detail.

What was it you are sending? Are you a trader or was this simply as an individual? Were these items which had been sold?

What was the value of the items? Did you put the declared value and if so what? Did you buy their so-called "insurance"?

That lot for starters

It was some car springs sold on Facebook via PayPal. Covered by PayPal and I paid extra for parcel2go full insurance for £100 which is what the buyer paid . I put the item contents as springs 

And is that the value of the springs? Is it what you paid for them? Or was it what you sold them for?

What kind of car springs – suspension? Coil or leaf? Are we talking about a large package, a heavy package?

Okay thanks. So I gather that you you sold them exactly what you paid for them – no profit.

Have you seen the recent television programme which is linked here somewhere about Hermes parcels often ending up at an auction house to be resold even if they still have their senders or the recipients address labels on?

Have you read through the Hermes related threads here?

If you haven't then please will you spend a bit of time doing that so that you understand the situation.

I expect we can help you get your money back