• Tweets

• Honeybee - Actually the figures that simeon has posted in #109 do add up to the amount of £16577.12(?).  I've checked them.   So that is good (I think?).  Whether the individual amounts on there tie back to the quotes etc that simeon has, I do not know.  I also don't know whether any of the amounts are duplicated.  Only simeon knows that.  (Simeon - that is not a question I want an answer to - it's something for you to be sure about before you submit your counterclaim)   I also agree with you about using "To be assessed" rather than "To be assess."  Although I'm not sure if simeon would be better advised to put in an estimated figure (and clearly show it's an estimate) otherwise that amount is not going to be included in the amount he is claiming.  Do you see what I mean?  I don't know the answer to that.   @simeon1964  -  can you hold off posting anything else for now while I think about where you are in producing this.   I'll post again shortly.  It may be several different posts as I think it may be easier for you to follow if there is only one or two points for you to take note of in each post.  The more points there are in a post, the more likely the reader is to miss them.   (One other thing though.  On your schedule you have some items on there marked "TBA" with no amount next to them, but then you have other items marked "TBA" with an amount against them.  Why?  You either need to be consistent or explain clearly why you are not being consistent!   Remember - the judge or anybody else who reads your counterclaim and exhibits needs to understand it all first time they read it.  Don't make it confusing for them.  OK?
    • First Park and Charge system launched in ColchesterView the full article
    • He does make one good point though which has been batted from one post to another Policy regarding respiratory infection outbreaks and should Covid have been treated differently to flu?   Seems to me that the procedures in place for flu should have been followed until some evidence defined otherwise, but wasn't.   Would anyone ship thousands or millions back from anywhere with even a potentially highly infectious mechanism in process and just shunt them out into the country? - no-one with sense   There would and should have been whatever checks were available, with returnees VERY definitively quarantined for the known 'incubation' period and definately NOT sent off to do what they like.   lets not forget that Johnson by and large continued with very lax international hubs checks throughout We STILL dont have temperature scanners at International hubs.
    • Hi, it was August and the first letter saying it is outstanding was received before that but thought that will be sorted out by the liquidation. The credit card is in my name but my company name was also on it. Now they chasing only me, not the company.  
    • - let alone if the cause were something that was scientifically PROVEN to mutate around prior infection/vaccination resistance.
  • Our picks

Birdyboy VS Halifax ** WON **

birdyboy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5501 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

It's been a while since my last post!

Anyway, requested my statements on 25th October 2006.

Received letter Saturday 25th November 2006 saying they are ready for collection.

I went and got them today, totted up all the charges and over a space of 3 years they have charged me £1110.00!!! :eek:

I haven't a clue what the charges were for as all it says is 'Charges as notified'. Anyone know anything about this?

I am going to send my Pre-Lim off tomorrow, recorded of course! along with schedule of charges.

Wish me luck!!

In regards to my Nationwide, I am leaving that til Halifax is done as my Nationwide account is my main bank, and I don't want to risk losing that yet due to me having an overdraft!

However, my Halifax is a closed account so I don't know how much more difficult it will be to claim for the charges.

Anyway, I will keep you posted!! ;)

Capital One PPI Claim - Clicky!

24/10/11 - Message sent to request PPI refund

25/11/11 - Letter received with offer of £158.04 (Works out at 2 years worth. Account held 7 years)

30/12/11 - Letter received to say sig does not match records after requesting SAR

30/01/12 - SAR received (after letter sent and phonecall to prove sig)

11/02/12 - PPI Demand letter sent

10/04/12 - Letter received with same offer as 25th Nov 2011

Dispute with car dealership - Clicky!

Successful

Halifax - £1110.00 :eek: (Closed Account) WON!!

28/11/06 - Pre-Lim with Schedule of Charges sent!

02/12/06 - Aknowledgment received (30th Nov)

11/12/06 - Phone call with offer

13/12/06 - Letter received confirming offer - Phoned up and asked to increase to £1000, offer accepted!

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

Hi there all my statements say charges as notified ,I just put that on my spreadsheet along with date of charge. Iam sending my prelim letter tom along with a list of charges. Let the fun begin. Good luck and just follow step by step instructions.

Does anyone know how Halifax would pay you if your account is closed with them? Would they pay by cheque??

Any help appreciated! :)

25/11/11 - Letter received with offer of £158.04 (Works out at 2 years worth. Account held 7 years)

30/12/11 - Letter received to say sig does not match records after requesting SAR

Successful

13/12/06 - Letter received confirming offer - Phoned up and asked to increase to £1000, offer accepted!

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

Cool.

Thanks for info! ;-)

Successful

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

Received a letter from them today.

HalifaxReply02.gif

Now its a waiting game! Woohoo!! :D

Successful

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a phonecall from Halifax offering me 50% of the charges! Wow!!!

I did not accept over the phone but asked for this to be in writing.

Approx £570!! Very tempting so early to christmas!!!

But I am going to wait for the full amount £1100. :D

Does anyone know how long til they would pay the full amount after sending a part settlement letter thingy??

Any help greatly appreciated!!! :D

Successful

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

SUCCESS!!!!

Well, had my offer letter today of £569.

I decided to take some advice from aaronsdad i think it was!!

Anyway, I phoned up the number on the letter and spoke to the lady, I told her i was going to refuse the settlement, but if they increased it to £1000 I will take no further action.

She agreed! :D (My original claim was £1100)

She will send out another offer letter which I will sign, and then will receive my money.

Thanks everyone!!! :-D

Successful

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know how long they take to send a cheque??

I phoned up a few weeks ago and they said they pay out in order of the date it was received.

Im still waiting...

I could really do with the money now!!!

Successful

13/12/06 - WON!! £1000

Does anyone know how long they take to send a cheque??

I'm hoping it isn't too long as I'm waiting for one as well - I settled on Friday 22nd and sent the acceptance straight back. They got that on Wed 27th and when I called on Thu 28th I was told it was with their payments department to raise the cheque.

If I don't get it within the next couple of days I'll be calling them again, and again, as they're keeping me hanging on. Considering that those who still have an open account are getting theirs within a day or two I am not happy with them - particularly as they closed my account recently, while I was waiting for my statements to come through!

If needs be I'll go to Halifax and pay them a visit to collect mine!

Be good to those who give you advice that helps - click the star to give them your thanks by way of a reputation credit.