BankFodder BankFodder

stu007

New guidance launched to help get Brits safely back to work

New guidance launched to help get Brits safely back to work

Government publishes guidance for employers to help them get their businesses back up and running and workplaces operating safely.

-- Practical guidelines published today to make workplaces as safe as possible and give people confidence to go back to work during coronavirus pandemic

-- documents developed in consultation with approximately 250 businesses, unions, industry leaders as well as devolved administrations

-- up to an extra £14 million made available for the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) for extra call centre employees, inspectors and equipment

-- guidance provides employers with a downloadable notice businesses should display to show people they have followed the guidance

New ‘COVID-19 secure’ guidelines are available to UK employers to help them get their businesses back up and running and workplaces operating as safely as possible.

This follows the Prime Minister setting out steps to beat the virus and restart the economy, so we can protect jobs, restore people’s livelihoods and fund the country’s vital public services.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-guidance-launched-to-help-get-brits-safely-back-to-work

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group