BMI Healthcare CCJ - Andrew Wilson and Co notice of enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1 hour ago, morgan8080 said:

On the phone to court and there’s a writ of control dated 24th April.

The lady on phone told me that bailiff's are not allowed to work and the government would have to lift the restriction

As I have consistently been telling you for DAYS. How many more times do you need to be told !! 

What you really should be doing is to spend less time on this thread.....and more time calling the court to make enquiries as to how you can make payment for your N245 Application (to vary the court order). Once you have spoken to them, by all means come back to the forum to update us all, but PLEASE, stop asking 'what if' questions regarding 'enforcement visits'. 

Edited by Bailiff Advice

I have spoke to the court it will be 22 days from recieving the N245 and when they get to it they will call me to take payment.

So yes I have spoken to them and the what ifs were because I am being told different things by the posters on this thread so please don’t be so rude towards me

3 hours ago, morgan8080 said:

But... on their standard letter it says that they will only do this if they can visit assess circumstances ( and add a fee) 

And yes, in USUAL circumstances, with judgments being enforced by High Court Enforcement Agents, a payment arrangement would only be possible if a PERSONAL VISIT is made to the debtors premises. This visit would incur a Stage 1 fee. 

However, with the COVID-19 pandemic, ALL enforcement companies have to CEASE personal visits. The only exception being where the premises are business premises (which yours is not). 

1 hour ago, morgan8080 said:

I have spoke to the court it will be 22 days from receiving the N245 and when they get to it they will call me to take payment.

Excellent news and hopefully, you will now leave the matter to rest. As long as you have let Andrew Wilson & Co and the creditor know that you have applied to the court to 'vary' the order, there is nothing more that you should be doing. 

Edited by Bailiff Advice

As advised by someone earlier I emailed Andrew Wilson Back mentioned the N245 again and asked since baliff visits were not happening at moment ( I worded it better ) would it be possible to set up the payment arrangement while the N245 is actioned 

I also emailed bmi again to say same 

With forums you have to remember that all of us are giving our time to helping posters on here and importantly, each poster may have a different view. There is nothing wrong with that at all. 

As you have already submitted an N245 Application to the court, I would personally not have also tried making a payment arrangement with Andrew Wilson & Co.  I really don't want to read back on all the posts on this thread so can you tell me what amount have you offered as repayment on your N245?

I would be shocked if the enforcement company would accept such a repayment.  It may be worth your while to send a further email. Something along the following lines should suffice but please don't worry if you do not receive a response for a while. 

Dear Sirs. 

Reference number: xxxx

Creditor: xxxx

I am writing with regards to the above account. As you will be aware from previous emails over the past 2 weeks, I am unable to make payment of this debt at this present time. Neither my husband or I are currently working and we are relying entirely on Universal Credit. 

Faced with the difficulty is making payment, I have applied to the County Court by way of an N245 Application to vary the judgement so that it can be repaid by way of affordable monthly payments. I would be grateful if you would update your records and the creditor with this information. Could you also please confirm safe receipt of this correspondence. 

Kind regards

Mr Joe Blogs.  

PS: In the email subject box, I would suggest that you put the words: URGENT...Reference number: xxxxx

As advised by someone earlier I emailed Andrew Wilson Back mentioned the N245 again and asked since baliff visits were not happening at moment ( I worded it better ) would it be possible to set up the payment arrangement while the N245 is actioned 

I just wanted to make a payment arrangement to get it off my mind / worries etc 

In that case, you may wish to revise my suggested email to say something like this:

Dear Sirs. 

Reference number: xxxx

Creditor: xxxx

I am writing with regards to the above account. As you will be aware from previous emails over the past 2 weeks, I am unable to make payment of this debt at this present time. Neither my husband or I are currently working and we are relying entirely on Universal Credit. 

Faced with the difficulty is making payment, I have applied to the County Court by way of an N245 Application to vary the judgement so that it can be repaid by way of affordable monthly payments. With delays to the Court system, my application is waiting to be processed.

I am anxious to get a payment arrangement in place as soon as possible and would be grateful if you could advise the creditor that I am willing to make an arrangement with your company to pay £100 immediately followed by monthly payments of £30. We would be looking to increase the monthly payments to £100 per month as soon as my husband is back working. 

Could you also please confirm safe receipt of this correspondence. 

Kind regards

Mr Joe Blogs.  

PS: In the email subject box, I would suggest that you put the words: URGENT...PAYMENT PROPOSAL....Reference number: xxxxx

• Like 1

Indeed, I would do precisely as BA advises.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

4 hours ago, morgan8080 said:

The lady from BMI solicitors returned my call said received previous email- but not today’s as yet .

Said that they were asking BMI and would get back to me 

Progress at last !! Please keep us all posted. 

A good weekend to you and hubby......