BMI Healthcare CCJ - Andrew Wilson and Co notice of enforcement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1435 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

i had a debt from some treatment with BMI healthcare of £834 they quickly secured it against my property and that was it a few months ago .

today I received a Notice of Enforcement from Andrew Wilson and Co giving me 7 days to pay it or if I want a payment arrangement it looks like they have to do a “visit “ to allow this ??

I have contacted BMI to ask if I can have an arrangement with them but the automated advice is 7-10 days.

me and husband are self employed so are on lockdown with no money apart from just having to apply for universal credit .

I have no means to pay .

How on earth do I handle this as I don’t want a visit at all.

Can I appeal to a court?

By what means did they secure the debt ....a Charging Order.... County Court judgment...?   did you not defend the claim ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

It was a court claim and they got a CCJ by default because you didnt respond..the charging order simply secures the judgment.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you wish to challenge the judgment yes N244.....if you wish to get a payment plan in place its the N245.

Can these be done online as it’s needs to be fast?

Any advice with what to write at all ?

i appreciate your help so much thank you 

Can I ask for it to be looked at my local court !?

I think it was originally a money online claim, I’ll check which court it was 

did you not received the claimform from northants bulk court?

sent to an old address?

expand upon what you did or didn't know or do?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to BMI Healthcare CCJ - Andrew Wilson and Co notice of enforcement

I received about CCJ etc I didn’t do anything as I didn’t know u could challenge one.

I just thought that since it was then a charging order that it would be something I could deal with later and at a later date and it would give me time.

we are both not working and struggling even to put electric on the meter at moment .. it’s a hard time 

eh?

a charging order is NOTHING to do with you not getting the original court paperwork pack from northants bulk in the large windowed A4 envelope , giving you all the forms to defend.admit. etc.

a CO can only be attained once you LOSE the court claim and get a CCJ. then they go back to court and tell you again what is happening and wat date..

so reverse back please

did you received the original claimform pack please informing you BMI (whom I doubt took you to court anyway!) the claimant has asked the court to raise the claim.?

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so you did head in sand and totally ignored, not even coming here??

that surprises me as you've been here +10yrs now and should know better!!

likewise 'well I owe it' is not the answer why?

you have 2 choices

contest the whole thing via an N244 (@£255) but we need you to interact with us...

or which might be best fornow

get this current issue sort for @£50 by filing the N245 as andy suggests

then deal with set aside once this is on a stable footing

just remember this is a consumer debt so, bailiffs can't force entry and to all intent and purpose can ultimately do very little bar add £75+£235=£310 fees.

which they wont get if you eventually set aside anyway.

dx

and they

I had mental health problems so where usually on top of getting advice I just thought sod it another debt which is wrong

just looked and I have a letter from a solicitor about the charging order and then can’t see yet any previous letters from money claims online where bmi took me too.

on the enforcement order it list Northampton registry and money claims online 

I will do the n245 but unsure where it will be sent to and will they get back to me within the 7 day timeframe.

I am scared of baliffs as they play dirty and I know sometimes I can’t think quick enough when on the spot

Because it was a money online claim it’s from do I still do the n245

i saw that the Northampton business registry place deals with the money online claims so maybe that’s the address I use 

correct

wont hurt you to ring northants bulk ask for a copy of the claimform AND the CCJ judgement (if you don't have these already) by email PDF.

you'll need them later

then also ask about where to send your N245 and fee payment method.

if they don't have a copy of the claimform then RECORD YOUR CALL and ask them to readout the particulars of claim and the claimants name and the address and date it was sent on/too.

what is the sum claimed by the claimant?

more than £600?

if so AW will be acting as HCEO's? not County Court Bailiffs.. but that still doesn't give them any other powers, certainly NOT forcing entry.

when you have the N245 done , it might pay you to email the claimant and AW.

dx

and they

Would I be able to get assistance paying the £50 or is it a lot of fuss to do it just as we don’t have money at all with Coronavirus and being not allowed to work .

the sum was originally £700 then £832 then once AW baliffs got it it’s now £920 figures approx within a couple of pounds .

will I need those forms to put the n245 in?

thank you 

Yes ex160 i believe.

look in our legal section of our library

DX

and they

its already at the bailiffs stage as your post 1.

the sooner you get that n245 running the better

dx

and they

On the N245 you can also tick to suspend the warrant

Yes thats why there is a box printed for you to tick.....and I dont think the Bailiffs will be troubling you during this current climate.

So tomorrow ... I fill this out and send to Northampton business court address listed on my previous paperwork that deals with money online claims

what else shall I do?

thanks