Footlocker parcels delivered by UPS and Hermes gone missing

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I placed an order with footlocker on the 1st of April for the amount of over £400.

Was away self isolating at my girlfriends when the order was supposed to be delivered, over the course of a weekend.

The tracking was marked as delivered I thought nothing of it maybe they have left a note to collect from a local depot etc or which neighbor they had left them with like normal.

Once I arrived home there was nothing left for me saying whats happened with the package.

No missed delivery notes etc.

I contacted them asking whats going on where the parcels have been left after checking with the neighbors either side

after some general talk they gave me some missing order forms which was around a month ago now.

I've contacted multiple times since and they just keep fobbing me off saying its gone to another team to investigate..

this has been going on for around a month now and still no resolution.

On one of the calls they said there was a note saying a parcel was left on the porch... no good that is left unattended for 4 days.

Just wondering where I stand with this as  have received no goods?

House was empty over the weekend they had marked them as delivered.

sounds like doorstep parcel thieves to me..

was this a signed for parcel

you are going to have a hard time here proving they didn't deliver and it was not stolen.

who were the delivery co?

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thanks again, so none of the parcels were signed for just dumped outside im guessing still,

for the amount I paid surely they should take care of the measures they take to post,

I suppose thats the logical thing to think but I'm not sure they even delivered of course its just he say she say.

Delivered by UPS and and also Hermes, thanks!

• dx100uk changed the title to Footlocker parcels delivered by UPS and Hermes gone missing

Hermes – what a surprise.

Have you seen this?

contact Foot Locker immediately – tell them the goods haven't been delivered and that you are now relying on your rights under the distance selling rules to cancel the contract.

Of course they will try to say that you had the goods – and you need to ask them for evidence such as a signature or a photograph. If they are unable to provide any evidence of the delivery other than simply a statement by Hermes saying that they were delivered – then you will probably be able to get a solution eventually.

Contact Foot Locker now

check on UPS and Hermes tracking to see what info they have?

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

On 04/05/2020 at 13:10, dx100uk said:

check on UPS and Hermes tracking to see what info they have?

The tracking says delivered to "other". god knows what that means. I didn't receive any kind of note saying where they had been or which collection point to collect from, nothing! just been left in the dark over a month with footlocker not resolving this. Just keep saying that the team is looking into it and will get back in touch shortly. Same thing said for over a month now. 

NIGHTMARE!!! So I have finally got a response off footlocker...

"Thank you for your patience.

Our carrier confirmed that the delivery address matches the shipping address originally provided on the order and that your parcel was in fact delivered to the correct address. 

Foot Locker has completed the investigation and consequently no refund will be triggered.

From Foot Locker's perspective, the case opened has been examined as thoroughly as possible and will now be closed without the option to reopen it unless new information is presented.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding."

I am not sure what to do next? I have contacted them again asking for a manager to contact me I will be calling UPS tomorrow and seeing what info they have of where it was left. They said they matched the address given but no one was home... the house was empty over the weekend they had been delivered. I assumed they would have took them somewhere safe and left me a note.. but no im 430£ out of pocket and doesn't look like they'll resolve it.

Any help?

On 04/05/2020 at 13:10, BankFodder said:

Hermes – what a surprise.

Have you seen this?

contact Foot Locker immediately – tell them the goods haven't been delivered and that you are now relying on your rights under the distance selling rules to cancel the contract.

Of course they will try to say that you had the goods – and you need to ask them for evidence such as a signature or a photograph. If they are unable to provide any evidence of the delivery other than simply a statement by Hermes saying that they were delivered – then you will probably be able to get a solution eventually.

Contact Foot Locker now

please check my last post any updates? I've asked for a manager to get in touch theyre just fobbing me off.. what do you recommend? 

Doorstep theft..

do a chargeback or section 75

How did you pay?

and they

its common sense not to leave parcels on the door step these days god knows why they didn't have them be signed for there was like 5 deliveries over the weekend the amount of people who would have saw a bunch of parcels on my door step would have been ridiculous! I paid with a debit card, I was thinking to contact my bank and have them attempt to charge back?

nearly all parcel companies are doing the drop and run now inc Parcel force if you don't give your options by registering yourself on the couriers website as to your preference..

go do a chargeback to your bank.

and they