OPC 2011 ANPR PCN - overstay - St Johns Retail Park Wolverhampton ***OPC GAVE IN***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1447 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi good pple,

2wks ago i received in the post a parking ticket from OPC for overstaying at St Johns Retail Park Wolverhampton.

I received the letter 3wks after the offence,

OPC say they have photographic evidence,

which they did not sent me when they sent the ticket.

They claim that i overstayed for 53mins,

i am not sure if i overstayed and i dont trust this company coz of it's dodgy history.

They have asked me to pay £50 by tomorrow or £100 after 2wks.

Do i have a any chance of defending myself pliz help

thanks

Don't waste your time with it. What are they going to do? They are completely powerless and you don't have to reply to their junk mail. You owe them nothing. Ignore them. Do not pay them anything. Nothing will happen except they will waste their time sending you more letters. Ignore, ignore.

You don't need to defend, it is not an 'offence' and it matters not whether they have photographic evidence or otherwise.

It is a Private Parking Invoice, not a fine, and you should just ignore them. You will get letters and threats, but they will eventually stop and no further action will be taken.

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

ignore the speculative invoice

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

opc noted in their letter that i quote

" if full payment is not received by OPC within 28 days of the date of issue of the private parking charge or the discounted payment within 14 days this debt will submitted to the county court for collection without further warning.

should formal action be necessary additional costs and charges will be added to the debt which may include interest, court fees and administration charges up to maximum of £400.00 per charge issued.

Am worried that they can send bailiffs on my door and take me to court.

Any advice on that

Hello there. Is this letter from the police or the local council? I'd be amazed, so as I understand it the letter carries no weight at all. The guys will confirm if I'm right, save your money.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Read the other threads about OPC and wolverhampton, OPC have been taken to court over this car park and lost. Do not pay them, they cannot send the bailiffs round unless you have been taken to court and lose your case and do not pay. These are just empty threats. Don't keep these crooks in business by paying them.

• dx100uk changed the title to OPC ANPR PCN - overstay - St Johns Retail Park Wolverhampton.

This "debt" is now statute barred.  The fleecers had six years to bring a claim, but bottled it.  Well done on your victory 👏

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• FTMDave changed the title to OPC 2011 ANPR PCN - overstay - St Johns Retail Park Wolverhampton ***OPC GAVE IN***