KBT/Armtrac/BW Windscreen PCN Claimform - blown away ticket- Lusty Glaze car park, Newquay - Advice Please

On 01/10/2020 at 13:54, dx100uk said:

BW snotty letter ericsbrother

you purchased a ticket tuff luck it blew away on them..

important you remove the bit about grace period and replace it with blown away ticket

make ref to the link ive posted above and what they sat about blown away tickets..in otherwords..will no longer be a reason to issue a speculative invoice

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in putting this on and all the help and advice is really appreciated. Please let me know if this is ok to send.

Dear BWL,

Any debt to your client is denied, the ticket purchased blew away on them, furthermore the Government have new rules on private car parks in relation to this  and also they don't seem to comprehend that when you have bought a ticket there isn't a breach of not having one to consider. You might also like to know their paperwork is laughable and loses them their right to claim from the outset.

Still, any company desperate enough to hire the parking worlds second worst solicitors surely lack any sense of reality but they can be sure that any claim will be robustly defended, a full costs recovery order sought for their unreasonable conduct and possibly a claim made against them for breach of the GDPR for accessing and processing my personal data when they had no reason to do so as per VCs v Phillip, Liverpool CC 2016.

I look forward to a deafening silence from you and them from now on.

Do I need to put on their reference number?

Many thanks

Yes, you need to put a reference number so they know which ticket it is.

I would add "COPIED TO KBT CORNWALL LTD" at the end and send it to the fleecers too.  Get free Certificates of Posting from the post office for both letters.  The reason for this is that all this thieving is not limited to PPC v motorist.  Unscrupulous solicitors love to start court cases their clients have no hope of winning, after all it's £££££ in for them.  Someone sent a similar letter to Smart Parking & their solicitors a few days ago and Smart immediately soiled their underpants and cancelled the invoice!

After "blew away from them" I would add "due to Storm Brendan", it's not massively important but shows you've done your research on what went on that day unlike their thicko clients.  

Just hang on for the rest of the day to see what others think, if no-one has other suggestions send the letters off tomorrow. 

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

yes they are registered with the FCA and hold a licence to do so.

they were checking the right AD to send the PAPLOC too, as they should.

shouldn't hurt your score.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 year later...

Hi, I am hoping for further advice regarding this topic as I have just received a county claim form from BW Legal without warning. I intend to defend this claim however is there any particulars or advice before I respond to the court. They are claiming £258.54 which is unbelievable, I still have the ticket that I purchased which was a few pounds. 

Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks. One of the people dealing with this will be a long before too long.

In the meanwhile I suggest that you send off the acknowledgement with the intention to defend

Please read and complete the following link.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Name of the Claimant : KBT Cornwall Limited

Claimants Solicitors: BW Legal

Date of issue – 19th November 2021

Date for AOS -    7 dec 2021 

Date to submit Defence - 21 Decmber 2021 

What is the claim for 

1.The Claim is for the sum of £113.54 being due from the defendant in respect of a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) for a contractual breach which occurred on 12/01/2020 in the private carpark/land at Lusty Glaze (Parking) TR7 3AE in relation to a .....registration mark.......

2.The PCN was issued as the driver failed to comply with the terms and conditions, as displayed,.

3.Despite demands, the charge remains unpaid.

4.The Claim also includes Statutory Interest pursuant to section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 at a rate of 8% per annum (a daily rate of £0.02) from the 12/1/2020 to 18/11/2021 being an amount of £13.54.

5.The Claimant also claims £60.00 recovery costs as set out in the Terms and Conditions and in the ATA AoS Code of Practice.

What is the value of the claim? £258.54

Amount Claimed £173.54

court fees £35

legal rep fees £50

Total Amount £258.54

Edited by dx100uk
corrected date NOTE!!

please note your corrected AOS and defence filing dates..

pop up on the MCOL website detailed on the claimform

register as an individual on the Gov't Gateway Site
Go to HMRC's login page.

Click the GREEN sign in button.
Click “Create sign in details”
Enter your email address where asked.
You will now be emailed a confirmation code. ...

You will now be issued with a User ID for your government gateway account.
 note down your details inc the long gateway number given, you might need it later.

then log in to the MCOL Website

select respond to a claim and select the start AOS box.

then using the details required from the claimform

defend all

leave jurisdiction unticked.

click thru to the end

confirm and exit MCOL.

get a CPR 31:14 request running to the solicitors

https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?486334-CPR-31.14-Request-to-use-on-receipt-of-a-PPC-(-Private-Land-Parking-Court-Claim

type your name ONLY

no need to sign anything

you DO NOT await the return of paperwork.

you MUST file a defence regardless by day 33 from the date on the claimform.

………….

i have removed the claimform, we never need to see it, and it has the password showing anyway.

and they

• dx100uk changed the title to KBT/Armtrac/BW Windscreen PCN Claimform - blown away ticket- Lusty Glaze car park, Newquay - Advice Please
  • 1 month later...

Hi, I have now received a 'Notice of Intention to Proceed' from BW Legal offering until the 1st of Feb to pay up. This is something I am not going to do and prepared to go to court but is there any response I need to make towards this letter?

As always the help is greatly appreciated.

Can you post it up please?  Just to see if it's a proper Letter Before Claim or not.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Anyway, to answer your question, just ignore it.  It's just a standard BW Legal carp attempt to try to put pressure on you.

Have you had N180 dq then?

and they

Following your defence filing.. You had a letter from the court saying defence acknowledged..it also said....

and they

it also said that the claimant may contact you direct to attempt to resolve any dispute. If the dispute cannot be resolved informally, the claimant will inform the court that he wishes to proceed. The court will then inform you what will happen.

Where he wishes to proceed, the claimant must contact the court within 28 days after receiving a copy of your defence. After that period has elapsed, the claim will be stayed.

Correct..so have 28 days elapsed?

Dx

and they