JJ v HSBC

joejeavons
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6333 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all you CAG'ers!

First of all, this site is somewhat of a god send, a big THANKYOU goes out to all those who contribute to the site to help people like me stop getting screwed over by these *beep*

I've followed the guidlines so far and am just about to send my "letter before action" letter.

hopefully all will go smoothly, if i get any problems then I'll post.

once again, thanks for all the info so far. :)

Hi Joe.

You seem to have it all well in hand.

Good luck with your claim.

:)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

• 3 weeks later...
:confused: hi im new to this so you will have to bare with me. i bank with hsbc i have sumed up have much i have been charged over the last six years and sent of my perlimary letter which i had no response to. i then sent off my letter before action and i have had no reply to this either. i now need to apply to take them to small claims court but i arn't sure how i go about this just wondered if anyone could shed any light on this for me cheers dan.

UPDATE:

As expected, I've had no reply from HSBC. I've now subbmitted my "small claim", they have 28 days to respond with a defence.

Wish me luck :)

Good to hear you're getting somewhere can you please start a thread in the HSBC forum so it makes it easier for people to follow your progress and for us to help you if needed. Thanks :)

Ex CAG helper ^_^

:confused: hi im new to this so you will have to bare with me. i bank with hsbc i have sumed up have much i have been charged over the last six years and sent of my perlimary letter which i had no response to. i then sent off my letter before action and i have had no reply to this either. i now need to apply to take them to small claims court but i arn't sure how i go about this just wondered if anyone could shed any light on this for me cheers dan.

Hello please start a thread in the HSBC forum and keep us up to date how to take them to court is detailed in the self help material and FAQs please take your time to have a good read thru it all. Thanks. :)

Ex CAG helper ^_^