UKCPM ANPR PCN - Atlip centre Alperton - Received a letter from debt recovery plus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello ,

I received a parking ticket from Atlip centre Alperton as I stayed over the max stay ,

however my cousin lives there and I went to see him

I normally park somewhere else where it’s free but my car showed some warning lights so I parked there for a while trying to see if RAC would come to me

I was in the car at all time and I was caught on the camera and received a letter which I ignored.

They sent me another letter which I also ignored 

now I’ve received a letter from debt recovery plus stating that I have to pay £160.

What can I do ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

a dca is NOT A BAILIFF

and have 

ZERO legal powers on ANY debt , no matter what it's type.

please complete this:

so we have all the correct info to properly advise you.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks for your reply and thank you for that information.

Also I know i couldnt park there but i was in the car

i only had to go in there because i was scared my car might stop in the actual road and that would not be so safe for me as I will be having to fix my car in the middle of the road if there was a major issue.

1 Date of the infringement 16/02/20

2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date] 24/02/20

3 Date received not really sure when i got the letter.

4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?] Yes

5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event? Yes

6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] No only because i went back to the car park to see if theres a number on the parking notice board and when i called , they we were not picking up and i called another day and same thing so i gave up.

Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up No

7 Who is the parking company? CPM

8. Where exactly [carpark name and town] Atlip centre Alperton

For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under. Not sure , clicked on the link but it gives me an error.

thanks

cpm.pdf

images/posts removed
please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post
read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only

that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them
else anyone can see them caggers or not.

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• dx100uk changed the title to UKCPM ANPR PCN - Atlip centre Alperton - Received a letter from debt recovery plus

and they

correct

read a bunch of UKCPM or any PPC threads

the more you read the more we know

dx

and they

• 3 months later...

Hello guys ,

regarding this issue ,

I received a letter and it states final chance to pay etc and then they gave me some special offer to settle in monthly instalments etc and at the end

"What if you still refuse to pay - This is our client's final offer to settle the matter. If our client takes court action and wins, they may ask the court to order you to pay their court fees and solicitors costs - as well as the parking charge

What should I do ?

As dx's post 2 above.  Toilet paper from paper tigers.  Settle back, relax & ignore.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

dont think they are even allowed to offer settlement by instalments, they are not creditors.

read the letter carefully and understand what it doesn't actually say....like the word WILL anywhere.

they,  a DCA, can't recommend anything and their client most certainly wouldn't have disclosed anything to a powerless DCA about what their solicitors might or might not have said to them. and ofcourse a solicitor is in no position whatsoever to suggest to their client they get back to the DCA and tell the DCA to tell you their client will accept instalments!

the letter is a load of ole BS that is concocted by the dca without any input or knowledge of their client nor their clients solicitor...

dx

• Like 1

and they

So there's two 'infringements' of their made up rules on that load of rubbish letter, which one is it?

You see how these shisters work? They don't have a clue what they're doing and are just chancers hoping they can intimdate you into paying up.

Also, since when has no response been a refusal to pay? A decent Judge would have a field day with that statement, the Law does not entertain presumption.

Edited by Homer67
typo