Premier ANPR PCN - overstay - Wharf Car Park, Lewes, BN7 2PH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What to do with this piece of tat, take it seriously or ignore.

Do they have any legal footing? I have left the location in as there must be some rights issue here to the land (or so I am hoping)

Any help much appreciated

Premier Park letter.pdf

Edited by FTMDave
Image pasted direct to thread

can you complete this please 

and if you read upload

there are lots of JPG <> pdf websites

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

I've edited the title as requested, and converted the image to PDF so only registered Caggers can see it - best to keep the opposition guessing.

Please complete dx's link, that will give us the chance to find holes in Premier Park's paperwork, the PPCs are so arrogant and stupid they often don't follow the legal procedure.

As for the letter, it's just a threatagram, it's not an LBA, just ignore it.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It is tat, the main problem is that though it is only suitable as toilet paper, it lacks the quality to act as such.

As you already have had a run in with parking crooks you know not to totally ignore them, but almost.

A Letter of Claim from them must be responded to, preferably in as rude a manner as possible. Ignore them the rest of the time. This partly because they have no intention of cancelling the PCN so pointless writing to them. And partly because by writing to them you may reveal that you were the driver thus losing the valuable protection of POFA and also because they may learn why you think the PCN should be cancelled which gives them time to change their claim on you. 

You should have received one or two PCNs before the one you posted.

When you complete the form above it would help if you posted up the previous PCNs as they are the ones that often contain the faults in their paperwork.

They haven't really got beyond the stage of using coloured crayons so you have to make allowances for them. They do their best but are usually woefully hopeless at having any chance of winning in Court. But it does mean that there is no need to give them any money.

so where is the origianl NTK as this is just a reminder?

You have been a member here for a long time so you should  know that there will be a lot of  information you have to supply before we can offer tailored advice

on google spyonyou there is a sign at the entrance saying "all day parking £2.00"

it is impossibkle to breach such a term as there is no mention of what happens if you dont pay and all day menas that the so called breach of overstaying is impossible.

Do a screen grab of the google image and keep it safe even if it is out of date (may 2019).

gte you own pictures of the entrance and other signs as well and also some pictures of the ticket machine and any other equipment such as cameras on poles that are not attached to buildings

• Like 1

Thanks for your post EB, I have looked on. Google spy on you and I can go for a 'virtual walk' around the carpark entrance and can see the sign but cant navigate the little man to actually take a screenshot of the signage, would you be so kind too assist in this matter. thanks in advance

Regards

BB

point the man square on to it, zoom in using finger spread or mouse wheel.

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 3 weeks later...

as post 5 and get reading up like threads here

dx

and they

so when are you going to stop self isolating for a while and get up and go and take some pictures?

you have had at least 2 other parking threads so you should know that you have to do some homework. If the signs have chaged since google took their snaps then we want to know about it and see what it was you were offered.

• Thanks 1

The person who accrued the whopping fine is not Me and does not know if they paid the ticket of not as they are a bit scatty however they swear blind that they would have paid it and have been parking at the car park for many years.

Just to let you know the person in question is very worried and has replied to Debt Recover people today by recorded delivery, I mentioned not to but they decided they know best, so feel a bit silly trying to help someone and reassure when they wont listen....anyway thats another story

Where does it say its a FINE please??

waste of money replying to a powerless dca they are not BAILIFF s and have ZERO legal powers on ANY debt no matter what it kind.

Dx

and they

It would be better if they hadn't  paid since that would mean that they did not accept the terms and contract.

But definitely a mistake to contact those unregulated debt collectors.

It will only encourage all the crooks involved to think that you are getting scared and with a bit more pressure they will get money out of you.

Not only that but writing to them may reveal something to them that may give them an edge should it ever get to to Court.

Are you saying that you are not the registered keeper?

Hi there, 

person in question is a friend who I am helping out and yes they are the registered keeper.

It does appear that no notice to keeper was ever received. 

Yes I completely agree with what you are saying

quick question

the correspondence received doesn't specifically state Notice to Keeper,

is it fair to assume the Parking charge is a notice to keeper? 

Thanks for your response

K regards

• dx100uk changed the title to Premier ANPR PCN - overstay - Wharf Car Park, Lewes, BN7 2PH

its an anpr capture

if you po back to the 1st few posts there is a Q&A link (that still need doing!) which explains the series of letters he should get and when.

I believe you will find this is port authority land? covered by byelaws anyway?

and they

Wharf Car Park - Car Park

Corporation Villas
North St
Lewes
BN7 2PJ

I believe?

edit nope!!

and they

can you get the person that parked to point you to the EXACT car park they used on google earth.

as none of the car parks there show the entrance/exit like the photos on the PCN in post 12

and they

sorry but they need to be poked very hard and get themselves involved in their own problem.

It appears to be an easy one to defeat but them doing nothing wont give them the victory.

can you physically strap them down and make them read this and other thread so they start to appreciate what the situation is and how to proceed.

I hate people to lose because they havent put any effort in as it emboldens the parking cos and they then go on a feeding frenzy that takes an age to bash them via the courts or whatever.

By fighting back against a  new outfit at a new site now it will make them think about whether they want to lose a lot of money attacking everyone or just picking off the easy ones and leaving the rest alone

19 hours ago, ericsbrother said:

Wake up at the back, there is a brilliant post about this site you need to read and pass on to your friend. gte them to quote the case at Lewes court and tell OPS to foxtrot oscar

Hi EB thanks for your last two posts

A) the friend has got more pro-active and has joined and posted various times on the FB group fight your private parking invoice. Not to sure on the level of advice but for the minimum the friend is more clued up and not scared S***less.

B) please could you refer me to the post on this site, I did a quick search on Lewes on the BB but could not find anything current.

K regards

Billybob