BankFodder BankFodder

Sign in to follow this  
Dannyboy281087

2015 PCN Claimform - papers lost

ti received a county court claim  letter for a pcn ticket from 2015 earlier this week. 

When tidying I stupidly chucked it away with all the details.

Please can you help me as I need to respond to this as I do not want judgement against me as I've never received any letters before this.

I'd be much appreciated 

Yes you do need to deal with it because otherwise there would be a default judgement against you and that will cause lots of problems to undo. I'm sure you realise this – but I'm stating it for the benefit of others.

You said it was a county court claim letter. Does this mean that it was a letter? Or a county court claim form?

Do you happen to know which private parking company issued the penalty? In respect of which car park? Also I suggest that you start phoning the County Court office in Northampton and give them your name and tell them what has happened. This may make some headway. You need to do this urgently. Of course it's a bank holiday today and next Monday so you won't be able to set about this task until Tuesday – but you may as well address the questions I have asked

Also I have now noticed that you started a second said on basically the same topic. This is unhelpful and will only slow down any support that you might receive on this forum.

Please stick to a single thread

I have merged the two threads

Please complete this for the claim – if you can