shabby mess

saralou94
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6358 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I really think I have messed up. I have gone throught all the procedures and on Monday found out that Abbey were late sending their questionarre back to the court. On Tuesday I called Abbey and asked what was going on as this situation has dragged on since July. They send their questionaair in on Weds morning. I have now been told by the court its has been passed to the judge. I am scared of the court and think I have mad a mistake by calling abbey.

Also on top of this Abbey paid 400 pounds into my account as a gwg in september by left the balance 9 pounds short so the charges have started agin......but it only covered the charges i had accured over my over draft so i couldnt touch it anyway. When i pointed this out. they basically said tough thats all I was getting. please help me sort out this very shabby mess i have got myself into.:confused:

Sara

Do you have your own thread where you have posted all the details of your claim?

If not its a good idea to start one.

Re callingabbey as much as I wouldnt have advised you to ring them i doubt you have caused any harm.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA