BBC website - Wetherspoon's Sheffield - Euro Car Parks try to fleece nurses during corona emergency

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1445 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I noticed this on the BBC website -

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-52197769

Although the outcome is positive, I wonder which nasty PPC tried to fleece nurses during this emergency.

I see the BBC get it wrong and refer to "fines" too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Its indoctrinated into society..the same a DCAs being a creditor...the mass media wouldn't want you thinking otherwise as you may challenge their authority.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• FTMDave changed the title to BBC website - Wetherspoon's Sheffield - Euro Car Parks try to fleece nurses during corona emergency

the stupid gits will ahve paid the DVLA a small fortune to get the keeper details and now they have to cancel all of the demands and I presume that means writing to all of them and telling them individually. Still, it keeps at least one of their staff usefully employed.

• Like 2

Next one will be Parking Eye cashing in on the extended time it takes people to shop meaning many will overstay by 20 minutes or more the measly 90 minutes, they allow in an Aldi, not forgetting they have to use a terminal to enter a VRM in many, Queue in, Queue to checkout and queue for Parking Eyes Terminal, that may or may not even be working.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Unless Parking Eye ensure that the terminal is sanitized after each use, you are entitled to refuse to use it. That would look good in court, wouldn't it, 'I am being penalised for complying with Government guide lines on avoiding the spread of Coronavirus, me Lud'.

• Like 2

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

Only issue is it would be a DJ not the Beak or magistrates, and PE would go in all Beavis, and say was a deliberate breach, by refusing to use terminal so then the requirement to sanitise could be aired.  PE might argue Aldi is responsible to have somei=one there with a spray and tissues.  Would be an interesting case though.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Fully cognizant of the difference between civil and criminal court. The comment 'me Lud' was tongue in cheek hence the spelling!

My time as a Police Officer and subsequently time working within the Motor Trade gives me certain insights into the problems that consumers may encounter.

I have no legal qualifications.

If you have found my post helpful, please enhance my reputation by clicking on the Heart. Thank you

I thought that but the OP might not know, these fleecers rely on confusion between civil and criminal law, as per use of Elliott V Loake to try to ground Keeper Liability knowing its been rubbished in Civil courts.