BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Hello and thank you for reply, I really appreciate!    Basically, I logged a complaint with CISAS and then reached out to all the directors Vodafone Limited and Vodafone Group Plc. I researched directors via companies house and guessed their emails. I also reached out to Ms Lamprell via Linkedin where she replied, gave me her email and said to she would have someone look into it. I sent her an email where I tried to present my case as a some sort of consultant giving insight about what I have learned about their customer service and what they could improve, mainly suggesting to hire a really highly trained professional in English and & Welsh law, so that person could take the cases that are being escalated and also train other staff. The next day, Vodafone came back to me with settlement offer. I believe everything has been pushed by Ms Lamprell who really seems a top executive to me (she will apparently receive MBE for her business services) and understands that customers are in fact important stakeholders; although the truth is I did email a few other directors too, so who knows...   In the settlement letter they pretty much negligently ignored almost all my listed points about the things where they were arguably very wrong; but what they did was they admitted some extra things where they were wrong and on that basis waived the charges and on that basis they will reverse the default on my credit file as well. Moreover, the settlement they offered me was based on the distress scale presented by CISAS where £200 is maximum for severe distress and they added £50 so I should get £250 altogether. I accepted the settlement, simply because I am too exhausted with this case.   To be honest I am still upset about the case and don't feel very satisfied given what I have been through because of Vodafone. I do believe if I pushed further and took them to small claims court or if I somehow pressed further through CISAS, I could get compensated for the actual damage caused to me and my business. I would need to play on a higher level with their lawyers for that, and it would require me extra time to study legislation and I would have to take extra risks too. I am honestly very upset about Vodafone's abusive systems, as there must be many vulnerable people going through it and I think it is unlikely it ends up as well for them -- quite the opposite.    Given anyones experience I would love to know how would you evaluate risks of pushing this further and what else could be done.    Thanks so much for all the answers in advance, it's a wonderful forum!  
    • Yep.  Also planning to do a video walkthrough and point out where the mould was that we had to deal with as the LL was in denial about it.
    • Good morning!    I have been banned from a supermarket for shoplifting and I would like to know if there is the option to be unbanned and if there are people who were, what they did.   thank you in advance 
    • Hi ericsbrother,   Thanks for your reply, I just wanted to check how it all sounded so yes seems to be good.   I have worked in sales before and do need a job right now so I will take it. I was told how good my work was etc.   Cheers!
  • Our picks

Sign in to follow this  
BankFodder

The Three-Body Problem