BankFodder BankFodder

stu007

COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines

COVID-19: Temporary changes to Subject Access Request guidelines

Temporary changes have been made to guidelines as a result of the coronavirus outbreak.

As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we’re aware that individuals are having difficulty with subject access requests.

Previous guidance allowed a subject access request to be made via telephone, email or post, but with each channel, original ID documents needed to be submitted by post.

To minimise delays, for a temporary period, subject access requests made by email can now be accompanied by scanned images of ID documents. Subject access requests made by post however, will still require original ID documents to be submitted by post too.

READ MORE HEREhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/covid-19-temporary-changes-to-subject-access-request-guidelines

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group