CPHart bathroom fitter claim issued - My claim is in relation to two bathrooms that have been installed incorrectly

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 695 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Check the edits which I have made to your letter

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

The Hearing will now take place by Telephone as court's response to COVID-19, 

Date set is 20th July 2020 

Deputy district Judge Campbell

N.B Still in the process of sending a Rejoinder to the Defendant's Defence to the particulars of Claim, does anyone think this has been left too late or will not be considered by the judge as have not been advised otherwise!

It states answer the call from a private number and press *1, say name and then press #key, (just putting that there as a reminder)

On 22/03/2020 at 19:58, billybobyeeharrboy said:

Yes have fully complied, that's all been done within the specified time frames!

You stated that you had complied with the courts directions ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

yes please

Hi there,

I wanted to get some advice on if people think it is a good idea to drop the case...

the court is now asking for a court trial fee £545 and I am not sure if it is worth proceeding with the court case anymore as one of the defendants doesnt appear to have any money, even if the case were to be won, which I am sure it will, what would be the point as the defendant does not have any money to pay!

A) if I drop the case now I wont have to pay the court fee of £545 but please can someone advise if the defendant will have any claim against (the initial claimant) me for harassment or something to that nature.

Just feel that there is no monetary gain in pursuing this case and that only further fees and more to the point waste of time and effort and there are more important things to be focusing on in life....

any advice much appreciated

hope this makes sense

• dx100uk changed the title to CPHart bathroom fitter claim issued - My claim is in relation to two bathrooms that have been installed incorrectly