Lowells / Vodafone

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4690 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am in complete agreement with you Tonycee,

I have been a customer of Vodaphone for a while too and when things are going well it's good but my god when they make a mistake they cock up big style.

They cancelled my new contract in error, charged me £497 for the mess because it was cancelled within the contract period (you dont say) sent me a new sim which took 3 days and charged me for the days that I couldn't use the phone.

Web team have responded by putting some credits on but the account still isn't right, refusing to give any more and to top it all have give £10 compensation- wowee.

Result is another good customer like yourself going elsewhere when contract ends..... excellent Customer Service NOT !!

Hi Miss_cake,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced here but thanks for making me aware.

As I don't recall dealing with any emails relating to this sort of issue recently could you let me know your email reference number from your previous contact with us so I can get this followed up?

Thanks,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Hi Lee,

Email reference is 6455063 - I have made payment on the account to clear the outstanding balance because I didn't want this episode to affect my credit rating. However, it would apppear that my debit card payment was taken twice due to a problem on the Vodaphone payment page which told me that there had been an error and payment hadn't been taken, i re-submitted and yes you've guessed it, two payment have been deducted from my bank account. This isn't a problem as long as it is held as a credit to clear my future bill.

Miss_cake

Hi Miss_cake,

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'll check that email reference to see if I can trace your account and as such be able to take a closer look at this for you.

Please be assured that I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations Team

Vodafone UK

Thank you for the phone call today Lee and your assurances that you will keep an eye on my account to ensure that things run smoothly.

Impressed with your responsiveness and hope that things continue to run that way.

• Haha 1