style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3799 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys,

Received a registered post with piles of papers from this same solicitor PM Legal, demanding 1000 pounds + compensation, in the same situation as Dempsey40.

Can anyone received same letters update any outcome or solution?

Thanks!

They seems real solicitors and legal firm, but I doubt if they really got instructions from their so-called "clients". My guess is they are working voluntarily on these brands behalf and trying to get as much "out of court" settlement from us small ebay traders.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for warning the posters, but I am a panic trader who desperately needs advice from those who successfully settled the matter with this firm.

Regarding your highlight of 5 weeks with 5 posts, I am new, but most ppl responded to this post are pretty new, as we only find this website and relevant post after we got the letter from PB and facing the same problem.

Hello there. Advice is normally best kept on the open forum. You can't send a PM to another CAGger until you have 30 posts.

Please don't correspond off forum because you have no idea who people are on the internet. If there are details you want to discuss that can't be on this thread, it may be possible for the site team to act as intermediary, but this isn't often necessary. I certainly wouldn't be giving out my contact details.

My best, HB

Sorry I didn't know the forum doesn't allow new users to change messages off post. I asked him personally cos he is the only one who recently updated us the news of his case and kindly willing to share his experience with PB, and I wasn't sure whether he'd like to share more details openly.

Update from me. Kept stalling and they finally wrote to me saying that because i hadn't relisted the items they were basically going to call it a day and take no further action.

That's great news! Good for you, and thanks for the updates. Can you tell us how long did you/they wait until they finally give up since they sent you the first letter? How many months?