Motonovofinance - COVID19 - Unable to make finance payments - Please help me complete requst to freeze

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so now what are you doing about payments?

are you going to VT the car

pers I would

you'll never have a better chance of ridding yourself of MN than now in this current climate

then get yourself or borrow a cheap runaround car.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

there is a figure stated on the back of the agreement which is the 50% VT figure..

in post 3 you said...

I've put 7k into the car and still have 8k left to pay

that's not £6k left reach the VT 50% figure in my books??

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Payments have requested them to freeze for 3 months as the fca has told companies then to lower payments to £25 for 6 months thereafter

VT figure can't find that, Motonovo only sent me a general info booklet no figures in that, so i logged into online motonovo account and no VT figures in there, just shows deposit paid and dd's gone out etc, no VT figure

So how do you know what you posted in post 1..quote above??

Dx

and they

then download the agreement 

it must be there

it will be %0% of the total of the agreement

dx

and they

Nothing..

Where's this agreement??

and they

UPDATE!! Please help!!

DX100uk I got the DD reclaimed like you told said BUT today I got a text from motonova saying

'Good New! You can now use your Money Manager portal to get immediate support, this includes a 3 month payment plan defferral. Just visit https://moneymanager.motonovofinance.com/circumstances-changed'

I logged in and its now showing my account as being in ARREARS!!

2nd week of april I sent Motonova the completed form as per your help in post 4

Towards the end of the 3rd week in April I got this email as below 'apologies for the delay in response and thank you for your email.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We’ve taken the time to review the information you’ve submitted.

Before we‘re able to advise on a solution, we need some more information from you.

Please complete the form below in full for us to review.

Have you sought any financial advice? If so, from who? How much are you entitled to?

Have you spoken to any of your other bills? If, so, what have they advised?

Do you have any savings you can put towards the agreement?

Further support

If you have any further changes in circumstances, please visit our coronavirus support page for the latest updates and information.

Thank you for your patience during these unprecedented circumstances'

Which I sent back to them and heard nothing back, then I got  the DD reclaimed and now my account is showing arrears which means my credit history has wrongfully been ruined by motonovo.

I have the emails I sent to them in my sent box along with the dates etc

What I am supposed to do now? please help me

Edited by Purpleflowers 2

stop panicking

all you have is a text/email that they've sent to all customers that they have a pretty portal working by some underpaid IT student on work placement as they aren't capable of doing it.

they'll eventually get their act together

don't worry about the 'arrears'

pers i'd not be sending anymore communications or silly forms nor letters now 

let them work it out can't harm you.

downloaded this agreement yet...

dx

and they

Motonova have done this on purpose!!

I am so upset been crying this morning, i can't think straight anymore my head is spinning I can't concentrate

Do I write to the head office official complaint to ask why this happened and why the lower payment offer I made, why was I never given a response and get that arrears removed ASAP or motonova will give me a 2nd arrears next week and send a wrong default notice because they messed up not actioning my response to the email i received from them asking for further information

My next dd is coming up end of next week so need to take action today, please help me draft something strongly worded I can send today

motonova put my account in arrears on purpose, did not action my offer request to lower payments and did not action email i sent providing them with further information they requested last month, they inaction has made my account go into arrears and they now send me this link here https://moneymanager.motonovofinance.com/circumstances-changed

there is no DD for them to collect upon ....you've cancelled it.??

and you have told your bank not to honour any further DD requests?

stop being a drama queen please!

and they

i didn't cancel the dd because i didn't want motonova to issue a notice of default because I did not want it effecting my credit history in the future.

i've been trying to get the payments to £25 a month starting with a 3 month freeze and no i did not know about telling the bank not to homour any further direct debit requests I will get that done today

What happens when they try to take the next dd request next week and the bank does not honour it will it count as another arrears?

I want a 3 month freeze and after that £25 for next 6 months because I am actively looking for work and i might be working in 6 months time thats my reasoning and I don't have spare cash lying around to buy another car, so in essence I want 9 months breathing space.

then you should cancel the dd as already advised

they are duty bound as the link andy posted earlier in post 10 

any adverse info they file , they will have to remove it.

dx

and they

Yes I agree they are duty bound as the link andy posted earlier in post 10 but all hey have done is ignore everything.

Should I complete this most recent form they have sent see below and mention on that I emailed them a request to lower payments because of covid19 and losing job in 2nd week april,

then i received an email from them on 3rd week of april sking for more information to which i responded back the same day and since then, they have not had the decency to freeze the payments for 3 months and then accepting lower payments of £25 per month after that?

why don't they have the decency to freeze for 3 months?

They have had the request last month and not done anything

pers I wouldn't bother

not your problem really.

you have evidence 

and they

Much appreciated dx for all your help, thank you

I'll complete the most recent form they sent and mention everything on that form which you told me on post 4 (lower payments for 6 months)

And in post 21 to (freeze for 3 months and take payments of £25 for 6 months)

Its just a matter of copying and pasting the info across to the new form.

By doing this it will be more evidence from me that I did email motonova on 2 seperate occasions the first being 2nd week of April asking to lower payments for 6 months. Then secondly responding to their email asking for more information in 3rd week of april to freeze and lower payments.

3rd time will be l be now with the new form on th the link they texted me - this shows that I was following all their requests to freeze/lower payments and I've done everything to contact them and its them that have not responded or frozen the payments for 3 months and lowered payments for 6 months after.

If they ignore this most recent form I will send them it will work stronger for me if it ever went to the financial ombusman becuase I have all the evidence that I went out of my way to come to an arrangement but motonova ignored all 3 requests.

If they accept the freeze/lower payments fine

if they ignore or take no action and attemp to take the dd next week, I will reclaim it and then send a complaint letter with all the evidence I have to them, wait for their reply and if they still do not help, then i'm well in my rights to take motonova to the financial ombusman

dx100uk this is the reply I am going to send to the new form and to customer services, please see below, please et me have your thoughts on the wording

I have lost my job due to works closing because of zero business during the current virus trading restrictions. I have been in contact with my bank who have advised me to contact all companies to freeze payments for 3 months. The FCA wants motor finance firms to grant a three-month freeze on all payments during the coronavirus pandemic. As per the FCA guidelines I request you grant a 3 month freeze on all payments starting from month April 2020  You should be freezing payments for 3 months anyway for all customers .who are struggling because of coranvirus.

I request after the 3 month freeze ends I will then offer £25 a month for the 6 months starting from August  2020 .

On 2nd week of April I completed an online form to request lower payments which I emailed to [email protected]

I did not receive a reponse until the 3rd week of April in the form of an email from [email protected] (Collections Team) asking for further information to which I replied the same day via email. I have not received a response to that email.

This is now the 3rd time I am contacting you to request that you please freeze payments for 3 months starting the May 2020. Please can you kindly action the request asap and confirm you have actioned the 3 month freeze and the lower payment request after the 3 months at £25 a month for 6 months thereafter.

Kind Regards

Sofia

Should i mentioned if they ignore this my 3rd request I will contact the financial ombusman?

have you got this agreement yet from your junk email folder yet?

I still say you are with a few £100's of the 50% VT figure.too

.dump the car save your money

dx

and they

I logged into my motovona account and under agreement it only shows

Vehicle
 VW GOLF
Status
 Active
Registration number
 XYZ
Outstanding balance
 £11,198.25
Arrears
 £270.00
Payments missed
Deposit or part exchange amount
 £6,400.00
Next payment amount
 £270.00
Next payment date
 16 May 2020
Agreement Start date
 16 March 2018
Agreement End date
 17 May 2023
Final payment amount
 £649.25
APR:
 12.3%
Interest Rate
 5.9%
Vin number
XYZ

Thats all the agreement is showing no other figures

download the full agreement...

its there as a PDF and you would have got it all in an email too.

under the Consumer credit agreement it must contain certain info inc sums at deferring time stages thru the agreement duration

like 1/3rd 50% etc.

further info box

look like a 48mts (5yrs) agreement and you are a few payments short of the 50% line which would be the only sum to pay up too IF you VT.

and they

• 2 weeks later...

Update!!

Dx100uk - Motonova finally sent me an email which states they have agreed to freeze payments for 3 months, so will see if they take the DD later this week, if they do take the dd later this week then i have their email which catergory states they agreed to freeze for 3 months, then I will complain then take it to the financial ombusman

I have checked and Motonova never sent me a written agreement in the post and the online account does not have the written agreement I need to find the VT figure, what should I do to get the agreement?

why is the DD STILL ACTIVE, you were told to cancel it months ago??

send MN a CCA request.

and they