BankFodder BankFodder

snowdragon

BrightHouse to go into administration according to reports

Posted (edited)

BrightHouse, rent-to-own retailer, has announced that 30 stores will close, with 350 jobs to be cut.

It isn’t a good time for the company.

Recently, the Financial Conduct Authority found 400,000 people were paying a further £23 million per year on goods such as TVs and fridges, because of overpriced goods and interest charges which were excessive.  Additionally, a £22.1 million pre-tax loss found in their latest set of accounts – financial struggles leaving no choice but to cut costs by conjoining redundancies with store closures.

https://www.companyrescue.co.uk/guides-knowledge/news/brighthouse-to-go-into-administration-according-to-reports-4275/

Edited by BankFodder
Added extract to make it more Google friendly
  • Thanks 1

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

Ive heard from someone i know that they have already appointed them - Come Monday - The announcement will be made.

• Like 1

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis