llandegla v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5530 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Halifax has me a letter refusing to pay out so now it's off to court i go, i don't know what to do, I have read that many things on here that my head is spinning, could someone please advise me on what letters etc i need to send off to the bank and how do i go about booking into court, i'm really worried now, they offered me £870 but i refused it because they owe £4172, please help. Thanks to everyone for the support.

hello llandegla and apples, I would advise you keep reading the FAQs and all the threads in the forums you're claim relates, also you need to have your own threads, so people can see where you're up to.

as for your dilema now, write back accepting the offer BUT only as partial settlement, make sure you let them know you will be going ahead for the rest.

keep going you will get it back.

Saxon

Sorry for the continued hijack.

You can incorporate your acceptance of their offer in partial settlement into a Letter Before Action (LBA templates on this site). You may then receive a further offer. If you don't, both look like a straightforward MCOL (Money Claim Online) as they are below £5000.00.

You are in a good position, just follow the simple steps on this site and try to keep a cool head.