Case management/witness testimony help sought please.

Hello 'Manxman in exile', I am sorry I have confused, inadvertently.

Yes, I was criticised for wrongly starting a new thread when I should have continued with the same topic. 

I am sorry that I keep making these errors. 

Please may I reassure both you and the admin team that I’m loathe to make all these errors, and in the process, inconvenience and frustrate you.  I am so sorry due to my ignorance.

I have gained incalculable help and advice from this Forum and I would not wish to jeopardize my situation. 

I hope you can forgive me.

I confirm I have started a new thread on the courier matter.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well it sounds like a very complicated and upsetting's situation. I think you will be helpful if you started off by posting a copy of the claim form in scanned PDF format – redacted for identifie

You subpoena them .....[Latin, Under penalty.] A formal document that orders a named individual to appear before court as a witness to give verbal evidence.   Andy

The better known name is simply a Witness Summons....   http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part34#I

Don't worry about it.  It's just that it makes it easier for people to understand and to try to give you advice if you keep everything related to one topic in a single thread, so everything is in one place and not scattered around.  But if you have a new or unrelated topic, it needs it's own new thread, otherwise people get confused and can't separate one topic from another.

Does your question about the courier need a separate thread, or is it part of the unpaid loan to your relative issue?

Whoops!!!  Sorry - I see there is a new thread.  Teach me to read before I post!

Edited by Manxman in exile
stupidity